Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Heroes

All the players today were stirling, a great game to watch in front of 1400 + which could of went either way.

All credit to the Lowestoft team and their fans for playng their part.

In Jim McFarlane and John Purdie we trust......

Come on you Urchins, Blue Square Conference here we come.............

Edited by Lord Upminster

Conference South Here We Come, Cannot Help But Feel Sorry for lowestoft Today, twice in play off final, Twice They Have Been Beaten, But it Was Michaels Goal That Sealed it, Great pitch invasion Though, Amazing away games Next Season... WELL DONE LADS!!!

I don't know where to begin. The game could have gone either way to be honest; Think Hornchurch had the edge.

Love had a tremendous game. thought Lewis Smith played really well, was the fulcrum in attack. Glad Reiss was back, made a difference at the back in the absence of Elliot Styles

To be honest, all the players were heros today. I think Michael Spencer has written himself into the Hornchurch legend books with the winning goal.

A couple of contentious moments in the game both for us and against us, but we've had our share of bad luck in the season, and I think the best team won on the day.

Certainly I was worried before the winning goal as Lowestoft were putting quite a bit of pressure on.

Lowestoft were down in force today, and their support was tremendous. I really like Lowestoft and the way they play and I hope they win the Ryman Prem next season.

Special mention to Colin and Jimmy and Ken, Terry, Bill and everyone else behind the scenes that have made this happen, and also to the players that have done so well for us.

We're not the biggest club in the Ryman Premier and we don't get the biggest crowds, but Colin and the team behind him have performed miracles.

Great day to be an Urchin. We've got to the BSB South on merit rather than buying our way into it this time and that really makes it special for me.

Looking forward to next season and pleased for Wivenhoe as he finally will get his trip to Truro

Edited by cup of tea

After years of following the Urchins at last we are back where we belong can't wait for the new season in the conference south sounds good doesn't it

think the like button on here is going to wear out. hahaha!!

Words cannot describe how over joyed i'am at seeing The Hornchurch back where we belong in the Conference South.

Cant believe i'm saying that......Conference South......OMG!!!

Thank you so, so much to every single player that worked their boots off today. You are all so great players. By MOM that stands out would have to go to Love, as he was spot on every single time for us this afternoon.

Special mention, goes to Wooley who's save in the last few minutes of the second half of extra time, kept us in the game and i personally think saved the game for us.

Well done and many, many congratulations to all that are involved with AFC Hornchurch. Well deserved!!!!

:wub: :D :P

:hurray2:

Deja vu for me. First want to the bridge just prior to the wipeout. So a rollercoaster few years.

I still cant quite believe it. We are in the Connie South!!!

When Spencer put the ball in the net , Ive never seen the Eastside erupt as loud as it did, great memories! Great scenes at the end!

WERE GOING UP, WERE GOING UP, WERE GOING, THE CHINS ARE GOING UP!

(PS: We are on Football Manager :) )

Edited by Just A Fat Tom Daley

Was just a great allround effort by everyone think it showed after the Bury game just how much the players wanted to win the final ... if there can be a stand out over the last 2 games then special mention for james love what a signing he has proved to be and still young enough to improve much more .. also what great managment tactics for putting on the subs at just the right time and both going on to score

. also what great managment tactics for putting on the subs at just the right time and both going on to score

A few people were surprised that Tuohy was taken off before the end especially as he was a likely penalty taker.

Thought it was a good move too keep Smith on as his pace on the counter attack against tired legs was always going to be a threat and it proved crucial in the winning goal.