Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Depends what you call humour. You don't get too much custard-pie in the face stuff from the Canvey mob, I think they are far too intelligent for that. <p>Probably you don't find the very clever Dr Zbungle spoof funny but I know loads of fans who do. Vic is subtle but usually razor sharp in his brief postings. I thought Canv's reply about the Firm, 'ahh yes canveys firm.. known worldwide...' one of the funniest things I've read on a discussion board (Merv CIFC's reply wasn't bad, heard a few compliments about it last night at Harlow). Then we have CanFan - some very good stuff there but again, no custard pies for you less intellectual satirists.<p>Canvey fans also appreciate being Gazza's and Car Jam'd and try to give as good as they get, not always successfully.<p>I think it is you that is lacking a sense of humour or, at least, is a bit stuck in the mainstream of comedy. Most of the postings owe something to the Monty Python school of humour whislt you would seem to be more of a Ken Dodd fan.<p>And no, you haven't wound me up. I make postings most days and always reflective and sometimes funny ones at that.<p>Thread now closed<p>[ 14 March 2002: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>

can you see my point now, easy to wind u, what i am say is if we had a bit more of laugh with the oppo then. then they wouldn't do it.

by the way i'm a canvey fan, that just shows how easily you get wound up lighten up for [****!!****] sake.

You didn't wind me up at all - any reasonable fan, would have seen through you as quickly as I did.<p>In order for points to have been deducted an offence would have been required - then it would have gone to the league committee for discussion.<p>I can assure you that the possibility of points being deducted would have arisen long before the points were actually deducted.<p>As for us 'lightening up', all I can say is that it amuses us as to how many fans from G&N, Billericay, Braintree etc., come on to our forum to discuss their clubs. Last season we had it between Aldershot & Farnborough fans.<p>If you want to be part of this community decide who you are, and register that name, before someone else grabs it from you.<p>Your post's are typical of ones that do not help to build a community - sure join in the banter, but don't try to wind us up. We can all take a joke - but there are jokes and there are posts that are a waste of breath. I'll let you decide as to which category your post fall into.<p>[ 14 March 2002: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>