Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City FC - Vacancy

Karen – That’s all very admirable and you’re clearly a kind hearted person but where is it getting you at the end of the day

Job satisfaction

How often do you manage to get to watch Welwyn Garden City play ? cant be easy living 200 miles away.

The last time I saw them play was the FA Vase game with Newmarket Town in January 2006

Job satisfaction

Is there such a thing!

Job satisfaction

Is there such a thing!

Hitting the delete button to your posts...... (Don't waste your time replying!)

Welwyn Garden City could do a whole lot worse than re-appoint Rob Pattwell as Manager for next season, he wasn't given a fair crack of the whip at Herns Lane last time

Welwyn Garden City could do a whole lot worse than re-appoint Rob Pattwell as Manager for next season, he wasn't given a fair crack of the whip at Herns Lane last time

Not in the loop on him then Mr Rhodes? Cheshunt Ressie Manager as of last week........

So on what do you base this argument on Rhodes - hearsay as usual.

I suggest you write to the club (you can use your crayons if you wish) and ask the people in the know as to why he was relieved on his duties

Not in the loop on him then Mr Rhodes? Cheshunt Ressie Manager as of last week......

No I wasn’t aware of that, that’s Welwyn Garden City’s loss isn’t it and he will work well with Tony Faulkner as some First Team and Reserve Team Managers barely speak to each other at Club's

So on what do you base this argument on Rhodes - hearsay as usual.

I suggest you write to the club (you can use your crayons if you wish) and ask the people in the know as to why he was relieved on his duties

Karen – Not at all, I actually got it from the horses mouth. Rob Pattwell was probably relieved of his duties, as you put it, because the beleaguered Herns Lane Club were more concerned about the drinking culture rather than what happened on the field of play. Rob is hugely innovative and would have no doubt wanted to change not only the team but every aspect of the Club such as infrastructure and facilities at the ground. This was probably not in line with the Social Club’s thinking and what they wanted, also from what I understand one of the Committee, who will remain nameless, actually asked that a specific player at the Club be played and wasn’t keen on taking no for an answer, it made Flavio Briatore at QPR seem like chicken feed.

Interviews are taking place on Saturday - yes.

However I have not been informed as to how many nor the names.

Temile and Rhodes .......the dream team will be there if they can afford to top up their oyster cards though Temile was told by Rhodes an oyster card was a work permit so maybe they will be a bit late................

Karen - I asked Dave Fallon whether he was going to apply but I got the impression he thought I was crazy even asking him the question

Redimp - My apologies, unfortunately I was not informed on whom had applied, had I been I would have ensured everyone was contacted.

Karen Browne

Football Secretary

Redimp - your not the only person I know of three people that applied and did not even get a thanks but no thanks from the club. Poor show really shame as two of the chaps were good coaches/managers with good history. One now has been taken on by a club and that may just come back and bite WGC on the bum leaving big bite marks

Not great at keeping in touch are they? I applied but not even decency of acknowledgment but maybe that is a comment on me!!

Redimp - That's no surprise though is it