Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City FC - Vacancy

COYS - I agree that is looks very bad on my club and for that I can only apologize, had I been informed of all applicants I would have gone out of my way to let the candidates know what was going on. But living up in Yorkshire I was not involved in the process. As yet I still don't know if the club has appointed anyone.

Karen Browne

Football Secretary

Not great at keeping in touch are they? I applied but not even decency of acknowledgment but maybe that is a comment on me!!

Redimp - That's no surprise though is it

From a man who constantly can't even answer simple questions put to him on this forum, you're a comical genius Rhodes, amongst many other things

COYS - I agree that is looks very bad on my club and for that I can only apologize, had I been informed of all applicants I would have gone out of my way to let the candidates know what was going on. But living up in Yorkshire I was not involved in the process. As yet I still don't know if the club has appointed anyone.

Karen Browne

Football Secretary

Doesnt look great but it will be interesting to see who they take on!

Doesnt look great

I think that's probably the understatement of the Century, the trouble is that Welwyn Garden City don't have a very good track record of doing things the right way, things only improved when Steve Newing and Del Deanus were there briefly

Doesnt look great

I think that's probably the understatement of the Century, the trouble is that Welwyn Garden City don't have a very good track record of doing things the right way, things only improved when Steve Newing and Del Deanus were there briefly

And you wonder why you're not welcome at 99.9% of SSML grounds

Karen Browne

Football Secretary

Honest words KB what more can you say really fair play.

And you wonder why you’re not welcome at 99.9% of SSML grounds

You mean for being a dick!

Edited by NeutralFan

Edited by NeutralFan, Today, 10:14 AM.

NeutralFan - I can't remember exactly what I posted but what was so offensive for you to edit, wasn't it just about Steve Newing and Del Deanus

As yet Redimp I am still in the dark, they were holding further interviews last Wednesday was the latest news that I was informed of. Think the name Redknapp was been mentioned.

Karen - Well surely you should be kept fully up to speed and be one of the first to know of any developments, that says it all about the Club doesn't it

Karen - Well surely you should be kept fully up to speed and be one of the first to know of any developments, that says it all about the Club doesn't it

At least Karen has a Club.

Here we go again!

Lets get ready to Rumble!

Rhodes, living 200 miles away I am not involved in the selection of a new manager then there is no reason for me to be informed about every discussion the selection panel are having. I will be informed when the appointment is made and that is when I will be in regular contact with the new appointment.

From the whispers I have heard there is now a new manager in place....if its true not sure why the asked for people to apply if it just goes to someone whose had a family member on the committee. If its true it's a joke and just makes the whole process a joke. Thought better of the club to be honest clearly they don't want to move forward