Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Run Out Music

What song does your club run out to on home match days?

Shamefully, Gloucester City run out to 'Tiger Feet' - yeah, it's not exactly going to send many shivers down spines. We used to use 'Eye Of The Tiger' until a few seasons back.

I wish we could use something more forceful like Smoke On The Water, Welcome To The Jungle or Enter Sandman.

What song does your club run out to on home match days?

Shamefully, Gloucester City run out to 'Tiger Feet' - yeah, it's not exactly going to send many shivers down spines. We used to use 'Eye Of The Tiger' until a few seasons back.

I wish we could use something more forceful like Smoke On The Water, Welcome To The Jungle or Enter Sandman.

Sheerwater = 'I predict a riot' by the Kaiser Chiefs. Have you been to Sheerwater?

Run out music in non-league football should be banned. It's cringeworthy.

It's bad enough in the Premier League and Football League.

And the songs are always duff and unimaginative.

'Eye Of The Tiger' is the most predictable, boring dirge that's ever been played at a football ground. The only song in the history of music more boring than that is 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel but that's not suitable for playing at sports grounds.

Twenty20 cricket used to be enjoyable but there are only so many times you can hear a snippet of 'Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag' or 'Tom Hark' before you want to go to the control room and smash the equipment that's playing them with an axe.

I like run out music but hate goal celebration music. One of my personal favourites was the Luftwaffe March. Now we tend to use Heroes by Bowie or Into the Valley by the Skids.

Run out music in non-league football should be banned. It's cringeworthy.

It's bad enough in the Premier League and Football League.

And the songs are always duff and unimaginative.

'Eye Of The Tiger' is the most predictable, boring dirge that's ever been played at a football ground. The only song in the history of music more boring than that is 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel but that's not suitable for playing at sports grounds.

Twenty20 cricket used to be enjoyable but there are only so many times you can hear a snippet of 'Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag' or 'Tom Hark' before you want to go to the control room and smash the equipment that's playing them with an axe.

Oh dear VP is there anything that can cheer you up you seem to be on a constant downer perhaps Camberley could walk out to the Death march or something similar

We had a supporters' vote and somehow ended up with Right Here Right Now by Fatboy Slim - what a crock of shite !

Instead of this silly pre-match handshake with players and officials how about every club in the country plays the National Anthem just before kick-off ?

I've not been anywhere near Surrey since I went to Thorpe Park in 2000, Young Veteran. If I'm ever in the area I'll pop down :)

Guernsey FC has One Vision by Queen

Anything by Queen is a crime to football.

Even We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions? :o

Oh dear VP is there anything that can cheer you up you seem to be on a constant downer perhaps Camberley could walk out to the Death march or something similar

Ha.

I'll admit I'm a miserable old sod but I'm also a passionate music fan who hates blandness and predictability.

Farmie's on the right wavelength with what he says about Queen.

Anyone who likes them should be put in the stocks for a couple of days. People who work in I.T., live in Oxford and vote Conservative like Queen. See also Fleetwood Mac, REM, Dire Straits, U2 etc. All boring as f*.

Ha.

I'll admit I'm a miserable old sod but I'm also a passionate music fan who hates blandness and predictability.

Anyone who likes them should be put in the stocks for a couple of days. People who work in I.T., live in Oxford and vote Conservative like Queen. See also Fleetwood Mac, REM, Dire Straits, U2 etc. All boring as f*.

Well I am self-employed, live in Gloucester, vote UKIP and I love all those bands mentioned plus the Quo, XTC, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Duran Duran and many other bands. So you only got one out of four there. I also like more obscure musicians like Ollie Halsall, Jaco Pastorius, Porcupine Tree, The Mercurymen and Tin Spirits.

I favour bland and predictable over the likes of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. Now they, to me, are 'boring as f**k.'

Edited by AdamKing(wasAK11)

Guernsey FC has One Vision by Queen

Anything by Queen is a crime to football.

Could be a problem when you win the Kent League then. It's in the FA rules to play 'We are the champions' over the tannoy at any trophy presentation.....

Well I am self-employed, live in Gloucester, vote UKIP and I love all those bands mentioned plus the Quo, XTC, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Duran Duran and many other bands. So you only got one out of four there. I also like more obscure musicians like Ollie Halsall, Jaco Pastorius, Porcupine Tree, The Mercurymen and Tin Spirits.

I favour bland and predictable over the likes of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. Now they, to me, are 'boring as f**k.'

Oh dear. Admitting you vote UKIP on a public forum. Still, it's 2012 and we have to accept weird minorites who's heads are screwed on back to front as part of our society.

My personal view is that if you don't like Europe then f off somewhere else but most anti-Europeans haven't got the balls to act on their convictions.

Ha.

'ere VP how about Glad All Over by the Dave Clark Five...... ;) !!!

Oh dear. Admitting you vote UKIP on a public forum. Still, it's 2012 and we have to accept weird minorites who's heads are screwed on back to front as part of our society.

My personal view is that if you don't like Europe then f off somewhere else but most anti-Europeans haven't got the balls to act on their convictions.

It could be worse, I could be a Labour voter ;)

Also, we don't need Balls - we've got Farage and an ever increasing support.

Edited by AdamKing(wasAK11)