Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions 2012-2013

Karen – Isn’t this a bit premature

I still feel it is far too early to be thinking of who is going to be a force next season

De ja vu. You said the same last year. It's a bit of fun.

It's a bit of fun

Is that what you call fun, I bet you enjoy watching grass grow and paint dry don't you

It's a bit of fun

Is that what you call fun, I bet you enjoy watching grass grow and paint dry don't you

That's scary you are so intuitive. You seem like a happening kind of guy perhaps you can tell me what exciting things you do and maybe I can try and learn from you.

It's a bit of fun

Do we really have to drag up some of your pathetic predictions from years gone by? Like a stopped clock being right at least twice a day the occasional lucky guess eventually sees you crowing your supposed genius but not unusually the vast number lost in the mists, glossed over or never admitted when challenged. Surely even you are an embarrassment to yourself trolling on this subject whilst fans of clubs up and down the country make their picks and their hopes known.

Do we have to find some examples? No, I didn't think so.

whilst fans of clubs up and down the country make their picks and their hopes known

That’s exactly my point, we could all confidently predict that Aylesbury United, Hoddesdon Town and Aylesbury Reserves will win their respective divisions next season but where’s the fun in that

whilst fans of clubs up and down the country make their picks and their hopes known

That’s exactly my point, we could all confidently predict that Aylesbury United, Hoddesdon Town and Aylesbury Reserves will win their respective divisions next season but where’s the fun in that

You are contradicting yourself. You have made a prediction based on nothing really so why post if not for a bit of fun, banter, one upsmanship etc it all amounts to the same. Plus you have made over 26k posts!!!!!!

I don't think Hoddesdon winning Div 1 is a foregone conclusion Cliff, lots of teams capable of doing well this year.

Rhodes, firstly I maybe stating the obvious but you do talk sh#t, but probably only when you write, talk or breath. However, given that Dunce Town have a budget in the region of 70K don't you think they will be favorites for the Prem title, and maybe my team, AFC Dunstable who finished 12 points clear of Aylesbury to finish 3rd may surprise again?. AFC have a great core of loyal players who will not be chasing the dollar. We will be bringing in a number of decent new signings, but most importantly I am confident team spirit will get us many additional points. Aylesbury will no doubt be stronger this year, but watch out for Oxhey Jets, they will be challanging after great success in the cups, and have a potent strike force.

129003681433964714.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Why so? Long, long way to go yet! I'm hoping we are in the mix still by Xmas, that's all.

Why so? Long, long way to go yet! I'm hoping we are in the mix still by Xmas, that's all.

Mate with the striker you've just signed you must be at least pretty confident

We had two of the most potent goals scorers in the league

last season and we didn't go up. Just because we have signed Ryan Redford, Ben Andreos and Dean Barker, doesn't guarentee a thing.

You all know better than that.

We had two of the most potent goals scorers in the league

last season and we didn't go up. Just because we have signed Ryan Redford, Ben Andreos and Dean Barker, doesn't guarentee a thing.

You all know better than that.

Come on Jonno why sign them then. It must have taken great efforts to do so. It's not your job to do the mind games leave that to gaffer. Lol. I'd say it does guarentee you'll have two in top six scorers and if RR stays he will be top goal scorer in league. I'll have a cheeky £2 on it with you. Should be a very enjoyable season for you

If any team at spartan level is paying out 70k then they don't deserve to go up! Utter stupidity!

WB, I'm excited every season but being a Hoddesdon, Tottenham and England fan, ive learnt that getting your hopes up is a very very foolish thing to do......

Is Mr Barker staying with you guys now?

Course he is. He bleeds white and black!