Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions 2012-2013

70k I wish where do u people get this info from cracks me up

It would appear that Smelly nuts is obsessed with what DTFC do rather than worrying about his own club, I can assure you that our budget is nothing near 70k and I wish it was but your are so far off the mark. I hear you have a healthier budget this season but it's none of my business or anybody else's as we agreed if your not sure than give me a call.

Dog what level do you feel Dubstable Town should be playing at? Do you have aims for SL Prem or above? Surely not beyond on the realms of possibility to get reg crowds of 500+ given the size of Dubstable

Edited by Winslow Boy

we could all confidently predict that Aylesbury United, Hoddesdon Town and Aylesbury Reserves will win their respective divisions next season

I still stick by this prediction, okay Aylesbury Reserves are an unknown quantity but I can't see them going through the motions like Bedford Town Reserves, St Albans City Reserves and Chesham United Reserves have all done in Division 1 recently

70k I wish where do u people get this info from cracks me up

It would appear that Smelly nuts is obsessed with what DTFC do rather than worrying about his own club, I can assure you that our budget is nothing near 70k and I wish it was but your are so far off the mark. I hear you have a healthier budget this season but it's none of my business or anybody else's as we agreed if your not sure than give me a call.

Mad Dog, obsessed with "DTFC", never heard of them, though would you say continously going after one teams players year in year out, (to be fare only 8 this year), is being a shade obsessive, or is that called envy, maybe even spiteful, or should I take it as a compliment?. AFC budget, yep nothing to hide there and already announced on this forum last week. And yes it can only be "healthier" than the zero budget we have run with up till now. If you have nothing to do next week come and watch us down Creasey Park playing Luton Town first team, they wanted to play us first, something about being the premier club in Dunstable with a far greater club infrastrucure etc :rolleyes:

Where do you think ampthill will finish this season ? Do you think they will be back in div 1 before they no it ?

Ampthill will finish in the top 3rd no problem. They have momentum going for them and have improved the squad on what was a very good side last year, they should have nothing to fear.

Where do you think ampthill will finish this season ? Do you think they will be back in div 1 before they no it?

X man - It all hinges on whether Stuart Reynolds is given a fair crack of the whip by Craig Bicknell, if he clicks with Lea Coulter then the sky will be the limit

Where do you think ampthill will finish this season ? Do you think they will be back in div 1 before they no it ?

No they'll do well top end of mid table I would think

You are an obsession,i cannot sleep

I am a possession, unopened at your feet

There is no balance, no equality

Be still i will not accept defeat

I will have you, yes i will have you

I will find a way and i will have you

Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly

I will collect you and capture you

You are an obsession, youre my obsession

What do you want me to be to make you see

Reading between the lines I don't think that Craig Bicknell is Stuart Reynolds cup of tea as a Manager or Coach which is perhaps why he was reluctant to remain at Ampthill Park last season.

Reading between the lines I don't think that Craig Bicknell is Stuart Reynolds cup of tea as a Manager or Coach which is perhaps why he was reluctant to remain at Ampthill Park last season.

So you must know Stuart Reynolds personally then? How often do you speak etc? I assume that you do as you make a lot of statements about him and what he will or won't do and what he does or doesn't like.

So you must know Stuart Reynolds personally then? How often do you speak etc? I assume that you do as you make a lot of statements about him and what he will or won't do and what he does or doesn't like.

He figures strongly in Rhodes Fastasy Boyfriends Team

He figures strongly in Rhodes Fastasy Boyfriends Team

So if he has Reynolds and Lee Scott in front for him...sorry ahem I mean up front who does he want round the back? Whoops...sorry I mean at the back?

We had two of the most potent goals scorers in the league

last season and we didn't go up. Just because we have signed Ryan Redford, Ben Andreos and Dean Barker, doesn't guarentee a thing.

You all know better than that.

It guarantees goals Jonno....goals win matches, winning matches wins promotion...your tea bar must have done very well last season :)