Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Jay is not big time.....he is massive time! I don't think his ego would fit in Div 1.

Heard there were around 50 odd that turned out for AFC Croydon Monday night so be interesting to see what squad they pull together. Recognised a few names too.

two decent players a bit to bigtime tho is jay when you play against him thought liam was at walton casuals??

He went back to mole valley near the end of the season

Good player

you staying with park milesy

At this stage yes mate, had the invite back for pre season and i believe the majority of the team are staying from last season which is good. Will have to see what the gaffer thinks as its been 15 weeks since I tore my hamstring last season, so look out for me at the back of the group on the roads of Reigate tonight!

two decent players a bit to bigtime tho is jay when you play against him thought liam was at walton casuals??

Good player

Last I heard Walton Casuals and MVSCR had an 'arrangement' so Holden was effectively on loan there I thought.

Good player

Last I heard Walton Casuals and MVSCR had an 'arrangement' so Holden was effectively on loan there I thought.

Correct,Dual Registered.

• 2 weeks later...