Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

O'Toole mentioned as signing for Barnet on a certain football rumour website... wouldn't pay too much attention to it as they keep saying 'Ross Allen is signing for Swindon/Oxford/Wycombe this week.'

It seems that Ex Dorking manager and now the new Horsham YMCA manager appears to be taking 6 Dorking players to YMCA........ interesting !

Well BJR .......?

do dorking get any luck??

Transfer - The best cone and water bottle carrier has left Sandhurst and gone to Ash to join Bonzo ....lots of noise there then ....who can shout the loudest ...lol ;) !

Wrong as usual what a load of sh1te you talk, I have retired from management due to work commitments and will spend this season supporting my beloved Ash United thats all I was saying in a previous post, as usual you chose to missread it and add your own pathetic spin,why dont you grow up.

Transfer - The best cone and water bottle carrier has left Sandhurst and gone to Ash to join Bonzo ....lots of noise there then ....who can shout the loudest ...lol ;) !

Wrong as usual what a load of sh1te you talk, I have retired from management due to work commitments and will spend this season supporting my beloved Ash United thats all I was saying in a previous post, as usual you chose to missread it and add your own pathetic spin,why dont you grow up.

Why don't I grow up thats choice coming from Uncle Fester THE Mr. Motivator the best motivator, there's no-one better than you eh ....lol :P !!!

You will still carry the cones and water bottles to help your beloved Ash United 'cos they know you are the best motivator....oops sorry no, the best cone and water bottle carrier ever..... ;) !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Why don't I grow up thats choice coming from Uncle Fester THE Mr. Motivator the best motivator, there's no-one better than you eh ....lol :P !!!

You will still carry the cones and water bottles to help your beloved Ash United 'cos they know you are the best motivator....oops sorry no, the best cone and water bottle carrier ever..... ;) !!!

Yep thats me and proud of it Ash Ash Ash Ash Ash United.

Is Trevor Norris still with you Johno? And his son the keeper?

No mate. Trevor informed me 2 weeks ago that he was unable to continue due to heavy work commitments. I understand he will be helping out Badshot lea now and again so he can stay in football.

I have been in contact with several possible replacements and interviewed a few of them. I'm pleased to announce that Neil Woodyer is now my assistant and 1st team coach at Chertsey Town fc.

Jamie Norris 4 weeks ago told me he was leaving to go to Farnbro on trial as the No 2 keeper to Craig Bradshaw. At the time, Trevor and I were unhappy to let him go but saw it as an opportunity for him so wished him all the best.

On a personal note, it has been a very testing few weeks and I think I have been more football busy than ever before.

I thought this time of year was meant to be the off season and time to recharge?? I was wrong!!

Johnno

Is Trevor Norris still with you Johno? And his son the keeper?

No mate. Trevor informed me 2 weeks ago that he was unable to continue due to heavy work commitments. I understand he will be helping out Badshot lea now and again so he can stay in football.

I have been in contact with several possible replacements and interviewed a few of them. I'm pleased to announce that Neil Woodyer is now my assistant and 1st team coach at Chertsey Town fc.

Jamie Norris 4 weeks ago told me he was leaving to go to Farnbro on trial as the No 2 keeper to Craig Bradshaw. At the time, Trevor and I were unhappy to let him go but saw it as an opportunity for him so wished him all the best.

On a personal note, it has been a very testing few weeks and I think I have been more football busy than ever before.

I thought this time of year was meant to be the off season and time to recharge?? I was wrong!!

Johnno

See JJ I did pre-warn you the managers job is 24/7 365 days a year ..... :o !

Neil Woodyer thats Krooonnntz mate ;) ! So he left Camberley or whoever to join you thats a good choice ?

O'Toole mentioned as signing for Barnet on a certain football rumour website... wouldn't pay too much attention to it as they keep saying 'Ross Allen is signing for Swindon/Oxford/Wycombe this week.'

what site is this ?

FootballRumours.co.uk