Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley FC

Forgive me for saying it Pearcey but you've got it wrong mate Kroons is Envious and is throwing up a smoke screen, I seriosly wish Wembley all the best don't listen to what he says.

Sad that you felt the need to call me a liar Duncs but hey you clearly dont know me as well as you think.

What I put up is my honest opionion if it were Camberley that had been appraoched. I have the ability to disagree with others views but respect them and dont think worse of them for having differing opinions. Some others on here could do well to remember that.

Good Luck with it all Pearcey and I am glad it has worked for you :)

Edited by Krooner

Forgive me for saying it Pearcey but you've got it wrong mate Kroons is Envious and is throwing up a smoke screen, I seriosly wish Wembley all the best don't listen to what he says.

Sad that you felt the need to call me a liar Duncs but hey you clearly dont know me as well as you think.

What I put up is my honest opionion if it were Camberley that had been appraoched. I have the ability to disagree with others views but respect them and dont think worse of them for having differing opinions. Some others on here could do well to remember that.

Good Luck with it all Pearcey and I am glad it has worked for you :)

He says through gritted teeth,thats almost a bite Kroons but seeing as its you I will let you off, liar.

Pearcey wonders what we would do or thinkif it was our club.

I doubt Dorking FC PLC would accept it.

If they did, I would welcome the improvements, and the brewers investment.

Id welcome Terry Venables as an advisor.

Id welcome the coaching.

I would have a good hard look at the parachuting in of players. IF they are only there for the FA cup games and guaranteed places, Id be against it.

If they are part of the squad, picked on merit even if its only til they get knocked out Id be ok.

How do you prepare a side to play a league season and get a different side ready to win FA cup games? I guess thats why el tel and his associates are there.

So a Wembley or DorkingFc sponsored by Budweisser with the ability to sign ex pros? Fine, why not.

An El tel led ex pro parachuted side to play one or two FA cup games?

No, but I guess the FA cup has long lost its prestige and credibility, and this is just another step in the wrong direction.

Pearcey wonders what we would do or thinkif it was our club.

I doubt Dorking FC PLC would accept it.

If they did, I would welcome the improvements, and the brewers investment.

Id welcome Terry Venables as an advisor.

Id welcome the coaching.

I would have a good hard look at the parachuting in of players. IF they are only there for the FA cup games and guaranteed places, Id be against it.

If they are part of the squad, picked on merit even if its only til they get knocked out Id be ok.

How do you prepare a side to play a league season and get a different side ready to win FA cup games? I guess thats why el tel and his associates are there.

So a Wembley or DorkingFc sponsored by Budweisser with the ability to sign ex pros? Fine, why not.

An El tel led ex pro parachuted side to play one or two FA cup games?

No, but I guess the FA cup has long lost its prestige and credibility, and this is just another step in the wrong direction.

WATCH THIS SPACE.................................

id welcome any input to my club the problem with alot of people is we dont like change people set in there ways like the normal an not the extravagant

having ex pros around is surely good for any club in non league theyve been coached by top fa affiliated coaches an pass on this when they train i just hope they join in the shenanigans an banter an are not at all big time

All were great fellas

its a win situation in my eyes then good luck this season pearcey ill catch up with ya when we play you this season ill be on the bench if not an alledged rb ;) injurys permitting

Nay no merson, he plays for the Albert pub on a Sunday and ment to be decent.

Forgive me newby who do you play for?

im skipper but dont actually play work that out lol

im always injured at the mo ;)