Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How the mighty fall!

With Rangers out the way it could give one maybe two others teams the incentive to invest and challenge Celtic

Like Motherwell and the Jam Tarts you mean for example, somehow I doubt it

No other teams have a cat in hells chance in challenging for the title. If it was a Mickey Mouse league before, it will be a complete joke now.

Celtic lost 5 games last year, all I'm suggesting is with a little investment from a few others that could be more this year.

Unfortunately, the others just do not have the finance and crowds to affect the title. They have now lost the revenue they get twice a season when Rangers visit, as they normally sell out the ground.

Rangers will liquidate and end up reforming as a new club (possibly buy bury and do an MK Dons) and end up joining english league. My best mate is a Gers fan from up there he thinks someone should go to prison and they deserve everything they get as they have been cheating everyone else for many many years. He is embarrassed and disgusted with them

Winslow Boy - What Rangers did was no worse than what Kentish Town did in 2008/2009, albeit to a smaller scale, yet Kentish Town weren't relegated from the SSML Premier Division were they

Winslow Boy - What Rangers did was no worse than what Kentish Town did in 2008/2009, albeit to a smaller scale, yet Kentish Town weren't relegated from the SSML Premier Division were they

Kindly list the FACTS that you can arrive at with the similarities

Karen - Not only were there similarities but I don't believe Rangers have ever played any un-registered players

I'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion and how you manage to use it to have a dig. Also how you think comparisons with world class players and clubs with SSML clubs and players is comparable is crazy it's frankly quite ridiculous. However I know you are just laughing to yourself looking for a bite. However you have dished out a little but of quality banter recently just stick to that and updating fixtures etc and you'll be grand.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Well list the FACTS then (or is the question too hard for you)

So don't you believe that the SPL will be a lot poorer without Rangers prescence this coming season resulting in a one horse race, fortunately they will be back in 2013/2014

Karen - How did you react out of interest when Welwyn Garden City were unceremoniously thrown out of the FA Cup a few seasons ago

Your sources are in need of an update, Welwyn Garden City have never ever been thrown out of the FA Cup.

It was the FA Vase and as I was not involved at the club at the time my reactions do not come into it.

But we are still avoiding answering the question Rhodes aren't we

SB I read that Brentford have bought land to build a new ground.

Yes a mate at work told me that on friday he said they reckon the new ground will be ready for the start of the 2016/17 season.

Edited by Savagebee

Rangers cheated everyone, their fans, the league, HMRC, the law and the other clubs by owing money, lying to everyone. It is just not on.

Rangers cheated everyone, their fans, the league, HMRC, the law and the other clubs by owing money, lying to everyone. It is just not on.

Absolutely correct they should also be stripped of any titles won in that time. Hibernian for instant haven't been able to compete because they knew they couldn't afford this and that player do cut their cloth accordingly and settled to do their best, Rangers on the other hand couldn't afford it but did it anyway - cheating.

Rangers on the other hand couldn't afford it but did it anyway

Winslow Boy - Yes but isn't this the way of the World these days, families can't afford things such as wide screen tv's, laptops, Apple iPhones, designer clothing, Jimmy Choo's, Christian Louboutin's and holidays etc but they buy them anyway, you've probably done it yourself