Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 18th August - Fixtures, Results

I heard on the grapevine that Cockfosters are very much dark horses this season

Saturday 18th August

PREMIER DIVISION

7-3 Colney Heath v Holmer Green

4-1 Dunstable Town v Hadley

1-1 Haringey Borough v Ampthill Town

3-3 Hertford Town v Berkhamsted

1-1 Hillingdon Borough v Aylesbury United

1-2 Leverstock Green v Hatfield Town

1-0 London Colney v Biggleswade United

2-4 London Tigers v AFC Dunstable

0-1 Oxhey Jets v St Margaretsbury

0-3 Stotfold v Harefield United

1-4 Tring Athletic v Hanwell Town

DIVISION ONE

3-3 Amersham Town v Hoddesdon Town

0-2 Bedford v Welwyn Garden City

2-0 Buckingham Athletic v Kentish Town

3-0 Codicote v Chesham United Reserves

1-8 Cranfield United v Cockfosters

2-0 Harpenden Town v Wodson Park

3-3 Kings Langley v Sun Postal Sports

2-1 Langford v Winslow United

3-0 London Lions v Stony Stratford Town

6-1 Southall v Crawley Green

DIVISION TWO

1-0 Kent Athletic v Aylesbury Reserves

2-2 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Old Bradwell United

4-1 Risborough Rangers v Caddington

2-1 The 61FC (Luton) v Hale Leys United

2-2 Totternhoe v Mursley United

0-1 Wolverton Town v Aston Clinton

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

2-3 AFC Dunstable Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

1-2 Cockfosters Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

4-1 Hadley Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

4-1 Ampthill Town Reserves v Winslow United Reserves

0-4 Biggleswade United Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves

6-1 Hatfield Town Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

0-2 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

4-0 Sun Postal Sports Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

2-2 Tring Corinthian Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

0-3 Welwyn Garden City Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves

Working this saturday morning so i cant make Tring Athletic v Hanwell Town so im going to pop down and watch Southall v Crawley Green.

Tring Athletic 1 Hanwell Town 4 hurray2.gif

Southall 6 Crawley Green 1

Southall never really got out of second gear and still won 6 1 it should have been 10 1 to Southall in my opinion.

fanning.gif

Tring Athletic 1 Hanwell Town 4 thumbsup.gif

T.Duffy 2, T.Janson and T.Smith got our goals today.

orange.gif

reckon they'll going for promotion.

Surely that's what every Club in the SSML sets out to do each season

Really? Is that what you think? Amersham they aiming for promotion? Kentish? Us? Buckingham Ath? Stony? I think you'll find many first thing is avoid relegation and bottom six then finish as high as possible. Some clubs have neither the means or facilities to contemplate. You are a first class idiot.

Don't forget southall we beat stony with ease at cockfosters we silenced each other but we hurt Crawley green today.

reckon they'll going for promotion.

Surely that's what every Club in the SSML sets out to do each season

Really? Is that what you think? Amersham they aiming for promotion? Kentish? Us? Buckingham Ath? Stony? I think you'll find many first thing is avoid relegation and bottom six then finish as high as possible. Some clubs have neither the means or facilities to contemplate. You are a first class idiot.

I expect you guys to do well my list of clubs were of ones who have realistic ambitions to stay in div consolidate and progress.

Don't forget southall we beat stony with ease at cockfosters we silenced each other but we hurt Crawley green today.

Southall never really got out of second gear and still won 6 1 it should have been 10 1 to Southall in my opinion.

fanning.gif

From what i saw from Southall today and the other week in our pre-season game against them i think Southall will do well this season they have some very good players playing for them and a backroom full of people that want the best for the club. The 2nd goal that Southall scored today was class from the build up to the finish. 7 points from the first 3 games is a very good start to the season for southall.

Division 1 watch out for Southall FC.

Great game at haringey yesterday lots Of chances both ends , but ampthill must feel like 2 points dropped after scoring a perfectly good goal in the last min , to look up and see the lines mans flag up . Not 1 person in the hole ground see any thing wrong with the goal .

fanning.gif

From what i saw from Southall today and the other week in our pre-season game against them i think Southall will do well this season they have some very good players playing for them and a backroom full of people that want the best for the club. The 2nd goal that Southall scored today was class from the build up to the finish. 7 points from the first 3 games is a very good start to the season for southall.

Anything other than promotion will be a huge disappointment for us (southal FC). Ino a few teams might say that but it's true for us.

fanning.gif

I fear for their neighbours up the A40 London Tigers though.

but ampthill must feel like 2 points dropped after scoring a perfectly good goal in the last min

Haringey don't dwell on this in their match report and say that a draw was a fair result:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=854190&conf=&div=

Great game at haringey yesterday lots Of chances both ends , but ampthill must feel like 2 points dropped after scoring a perfectly good goal in the last min , to look up and see the lines mans flag up . Not 1 person in the hole ground see any thing wrong with the goal .

X-Man .. I bet CB wasn't happy.....

I think southall and cockfosters will be right up there come Xmas

titles arent won at xmas..............

Yes I wasn't talking about the title. We were conjecturing on who would be contenders. If your not in the mix at Xmas, you never will be

mr dumcassuals my frend any one who win 6.1 to crawley must be good but my frend say in this leage there are many good team who can be good but later on so he say he thinks you must be good but do not count your hens he say

The Southall Squad has in part been put together with next season already in mind ( as in a side that can compete and push for promo in the Spartan Prem )

So as for div 1 - They will be in the top 3 easily and I would be suprised if they dont win it......

The calibre of player they have is phenomenal at the level they are playing at. Whatever happens they are defo one of the teams to watch this season.

Its early days but both the fans of Stony Stratford and Crawley believe they have played a very special side - who have not even clicked yet...