Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 21st/22nd/23rd August

GOAL: Hadley 0 AFC Dunstable 2 (Christie 70 mins)

LATEST: Wodson Park 1 Cranfield United 3 (Wodson Park reduced to ten men)

Edited by Karen Browne

Lol, WB you're obsessed with money!! You berated me when I refused to pick Hoddesdon as my Div 1 winner prediction! Perhaps now you can understand why!! It's a tough tough league is division one, no forgone conclusions!!

Lol, WB you're obsessed with money!! You berated me when I refused to pick Hoddesdon as my Div 1 winner prediction! Perhaps now you can understand why!! It's a tough tough league is division one, no forgone conclusions!!

Sounds like a recent Roberto Mancini quote, Lions haven't signed RVP have they?

Wednesday 22nd August

PREMIER DIVISION

0-2 Hadley v AFC Dunstable

DIVISION ONE

5-0 Chesham United Reserves v Kentish Town

1-1 Crawley Green v Bedford

3-1 London Lions v Hoddesdon Town

1-3 Wodson Park v Cranfield United

We (Ampthill) have to stop conceding goals though shoulders No one individual to blame just need to tighten up and 3 goals away from home will win us most games

Couldn't agree more...11 goals in 4 games (league and cup) is not great defensively and as you say no individual to blame.

FT: London Lions 3 Hoddesdon Town 1

Interesting.............

Yes, I know early doors but thought Hoddesdon were early favourites. Mind you, bet they think they should have 6 points and have been robbed.

lol you have read there match reports then .

F/ck me Jonno berated? Really? Hopefully we never fall out cos I'd dread to think what you'd say then. Not obsessed I just find it highly amusing when teams are clearly chucking money at it but want to pretend they're not or underplay it

Do you want a list of names and amounts provided? Clubs who are paying out money are not gonna divulge that information, especially not on here! And nobody will ever admit to paying out a dime anyway!

I've never made mention of money and therefore have never tried to pretend or hide anything. Club finances are personal to the club and long may it

continue.

Club accounts of every team are widely available if you know where to look.

Finally, I don't fall out with people on here. I've never met you. Hopefully we will cross paths this season though at a game and we can set the world to rights then!

I didn't say we had fallen out I said I hope we don't if you think that was berating!!! Didn't think they were built that sensitive in Hoddy ;-) I don't want owt I just said its amusing when teams pay out but want to act like they don't. I'll certainly try and make our game at yours and if you have decent vase run I'll pop over as its pretty easy from mine. I'm pretty sure our paths have crossed in the past as I've played against you many times