Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

One of the top strikers in the CCL is on the move so a little birdy tells me, James Mepham is leaving Cove because he is not enjoying it there and is on his way to Frimley Green what a major coup that would be for the Green and would surely improve their chances of promotion

What would improve their chances Duncs is getting a stand.

Heard that is not a problem mate and is in the pipelin

Bloody long pipeline mate as I was told that 4 years ago :)

I think they are serious this time Kroons I believe a local big wig is involved

Well fair play to them but I would be surprised if the local council allowed a stand to be put on what is a public recreation ground.

Well fair play to them but I would be surprised if the local council allowed a stand to be put on what is a public recreation ground.

Who is the local councillor Kroons ? think on dear boy.

Was at Frimley Green recently. There is already a space designated for a stand within the enclosed ground (just beyond the dug-outs). Not that its my business, but understand the issue is with obtaining a lease from the local authority. Without that, funding (if required) and promotions would not be possible. And yes, also understand a certain local businessman is putting money in. Would certainly hope that the likes of Simmonds, Hogg & Mepham are there to help the club achieve its objectives, as opposed to picking up a brown envelope each week. Nice people at Frimley - good luck to them.

Was at Frimley Green recently. There is already a space designated for a stand within the enclosed ground (just beyond the dug-outs). Not that its my business, but understand the issue is with obtaining a lease from the local authority. Without that, funding (if required) and promotions would not be possible. And yes, also understand a certain local businessman is putting money in. Would certainly hope that the likes of Simmonds, Hogg & Mepham are there to help the club achieve its objectives, as opposed to picking up a brown envelope each week. Nice people at Frimley - good luck to them.

I know for a fact a lot of the talk about how much money there is for players is a load of bollix, these lads are all mates playing together as they do on a Sunday as well.

Frimley have put a 7 day approach in for James so it looks like they will be talking to him over the bank holiday weekend and will probably make him an offer,James would be an assett for any club at this level so Frimley would do very well to get his signature.