Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 28th/29th August

Wembley 0 Uxbridge 5 (all goals in second half)

A bit sad really to see Wembley bow out of the competition

Two defeats on the spin, perhaps a recall for Dom eh SB?

Not good time for us to be playing them as they will be looking to make a statement. Could be ugly for us......I'm thinking of going but not sure I want to watch it

Haha!! Didn't get on but I looked great in the warm up!! Disappointed not to get a win tonight but to win the second half 3-1 with ten men was a huge result for us. Playing very well now so I'm sure the results will start coming. Still early days and we haven't played a home game yet and won't until sept 11th! One loss so far this season, just need to turn the draws into wins! And yes, we are traditional slow starters!!!

Not good time for us to be playing them as they will be looking to make a statement. Could be ugly for us......I'm thinking of going but not sure I want to watch it

Not after the amount conceded last two games WB.....take the missus shopping for once might seem the better option :-)

A bit sad really to see Wembley bow out of the competition

I'm glad they're out. Turned the early rounds of a prestigious tournament into a bit of a freak show if you ask me. Good riddance. And good luck to St Mags in the next round too. Superb run for them and a mouth watering tie v Enfield up next for them. That's what it's about, not Cannigia comin out of retirement or Budweiser plunging their money into gimmicks.

Not after the amount conceded last two games WB.....take the missus shopping for once might seem the better option :-)

Haha funny and true. Both painful but shipping in this instance may be less so. Tough learning curve for some of the young lads but it'll make or break them

Two defeats on the spin, perhaps a recall for Dom eh SB?

You never know!

Southall will defo want to bounce back with a win or even a draw this Saturday to halt the run of defeats. Should be a interesting game against Winslow!

You never know!

Southall will defo want to bounce back with a win or even a draw this Saturday to halt the run of defeats. Should be a interesting game against Winslow!

Draw? Interesting? We'll be lucky to escape alive at the minute. Desperately need a gutsy performance at least.

Draw? Interesting?

Well a Draw is better than a defeat and the pressure will be on Southall to win against Winslow and Interesting because both teams have had different starts to the season and it will be interesting to see how thay match up.

Edited by Savagebee

Well a Draw is better than a defeat and the pressure will be on Southall to win against Winslow and Interesting because both teams have had different starts to the season.

I meant Southall will surely expect nothing less than a resounding win a draw(;-)) would be like a loss for them and a win for us. Interesting like a gory horror movie, torturous for us anyway.

Edited by Winslow Boy

I meant Southall will surely expect nothing less than a resounding win a defeat would be like a loss for them and a win for us. Interesting like a gory horror movie, torturous for us anyway.

I think I know what you mean to say :D

I meant Southall will surely expect nothing less than a resounding win a defeat would be like a loss for them and a win for us. Interesting like a gory horror movie, torturous for us anyway.

Keep the faith.

129003681433964714.jpg

Stream of consciousness stuff!

What he means is that anything less than a drubbing would or should feel like a defeat.

I think.

Maybe not. :o

Stream of consciousness stuff!

What he means is that anything less than a drubbing would or should feel like a defeat.

I think.

Maybe not. :o

Yeah I think if they don't hammer us they won't be happy. We just need any sort of performance at this stage. Problem is it gets harder to bring in new faces when they see results like our last two.