Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekend Fixtures - 8th/9th September

They had a lot of players missing today I believe central midfielders, right back, centre back, protain and goalkeeper

I rest my case

FA CHALLENGE CUP With Budweiser First Round Qualifying

2-2 Dunstable Town v Ashford Town (Middx)

Dunstable Town may live to regret not killing Ashford Town off yesterday and allowing them to equalise in injury time:

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2524&sid=e0c6eea98de411871c704b7f54477688

Attendances were pretty poor in the Prem this weekend, of the 8 games played only 2 clubs just managed higher than Wolverton in Division 2.

Yes there was a few less people than usual at our game against Hertford Town on Sat

Attendances were pretty poor in the Prem this weekend, of the 8 games played only 2 clubs just managed higher than Wolverton in Division 2.

Yes, that's really poor!

As it was a drop for pretty most clubs below average you'd assume it might be a combination of good weather, end of the school hols & possibly paralympics. A good crowd at Wolverton though. Lots of families, chairs out around the pitch & plenty of space for kids to run around pkua a burger van. Sorry NF I didnt have one so can't compare against thr langford standard.

Got to the game about 10 mins into the 2nd half & thought it was all over at 2-0. Wolverton had a great chance to make it 3 but their forward lobbed the totts keeper but only hit the roof of the net. Totternhoe stepped up the pressure in the last 15 forcing a fair few corners and half chances before scoring just as the 90 was up. The home side had been sitting deeper & deeper relying on the counter attack for some relief. With the Wolves calling for the whistle Totternhoe launched a long ball beating the defence and although probably a yard offside our player took a couple of neat touches before firing into the far corner from the edge of the box. A rare quality finish to a slightly scrappy second half. The ref played maybe a minute more before blowing for time.