Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's On Its Way!

http://www.gamedot.co.uk/2012/09/07/sega-announce-football-manager-2013/

I can hardly wait :D

I was thinking, how about organising a Forum Tournament whereby we play as teams in the Combined Counties (or in Johnno's case Chertsey Town in the Southern League) via means of the add-on which you can download and play as a club as far down as Step 6.

We'll all pick a team each to manage, and see who does best, and agree tournament rules etc (i.e. no editing to make your squad super-human, yes we've all done it I'm sure!)

So if you fancy it, then put your name down :)

Shall I put you down for Croydon FC, Smudge? :)

Once the game is out, I'll put the add-on link here as well as links to Combined Counties Cup competitions.

No worries, Smudge, if you do change your mind then you're always welcome to enter.

If anybody else wants to enter, just put your name by the club of your choice:

Premier Division

Ash United

Badshot Lea

Bedfont Sports

Camberley Town

Chessington & Hook

Colliers Wood United

Cove

Croydon

Dorking

Egham Town

Epsom & Ewell

Farnham Town

Guernsey

Hanworth Villa

Hartley Wintney

Horley Town

Molesey

Raynes Park Vale

Sandhurst Town

South Park

Wembley

Windsor

First Division

AFC Croydon Athletic

Banstead Athletic

CB Hounslow

Cobham

Epsom Athletic

Eversley & California

Farleigh Rovers

Feltham

Frimley Green

Knaphill

Mole Valley SCR

Sheerwater

South Kilburn

Spelthorne Sports

Staines Lammas

Warlingham

Westfield

Worcester Park

FIFA's awesome, but have you seen the screenshots of FM13 and Miles Jacobson's press announcement about the forthcoming game?

I thought that they'd never be able to build on FM12, but FM13 blows it away!

Since 2011, the game has come on in leaps and bounds and is way more realistic. I still love CM2 though!

To be fair, never been into manager games. My dad used to have championship manager back in the day ;-) I much prefer the real thing lol

You should have a go then Tommo ;)

Ive always loved these games, but do find them harder and harder. Always end up getting the Brass Tack before the season is out!

I'm in defo

Yay! :D

Which team are you going to manage?

Sounds like a good enough game - I'll put you down for the manager of South Park.

The add-on to play clubs at Step 3 or lower should hopefully be the same this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuURy2yV2ic should give an idea of what to expect.

Trying to debate which side I should play as.

I'd like a Division 1 side which is down at heel but which could go places given the right manager (<<< three back-to-back promotions with Gloucester City before winning the Scottish League Cup with Raith and Champions League with Motherwell on FM12).

If anybody wants to know how to add extra teams to FM12 (and I'm sure that this will be there same, alebit updated, in FM13) then:

Non League Database -http://www.gamefront.com/files/21478388/England+Level+12+Ronaldinhoo..dbc

1. Copy the file to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data folder in your My Documents folder. (you may need to create the folder 'editor data')

2. Load FM2012

3. Select 'Preferences' and go to the 'Display-Sound' tab. UNTICK use skin cache. TICK 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'

4. When completed, leave preferences and 'Start A New Game'

5. In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box.

Archived