Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 11th/12th September

Karen - I thought I was making a valid point about that infamous game at the Boundary Stadium in 2005/2006

Here's a treat for Hoddy fans and Hoddy people... Match highlights of last night's game.

Could of been 10 I think but as stated WGC were missing key players so I don't think you can draw too much from the game for them...apart from the fact I think Hoddesdon Town will be in the promotion shake up towards the end of the season.

Hoddy fans keep watching at the end for all of your goals together with a little bit of music!!

http://youtu.be/JqLM9A-j8uk

Coldend - thanks for showing me the goals and defensive incapabilities, pretty useful due to the fact I was unable to attend. Next time any chance you can not put it on the forum and just email it to me :)

Poor result indeed...no excuses for players missing...whether there was or wasn't you cant defend like that and most of the boys on the pitch have played this level or higher so no excuses.

They did indeed look like a Sunday side on that performance against a well drilled Hoddesdon side who wanted it more than them. A lot of them will learn, some the hard way - starting with Saturday away to Winslow with the ressies - that aint a nice journey either, serves them right!

Its a marathon not a sprint - we go again on Saturday against a rejuvenated Kentish Town team.

A report from another Forum:

Wednesday 12 September 2012 – Spartan S Midlands Premier – Attendance 30

Hadley (red & black/black/black) 3 – 2 Tring Athletic (yellow/green/green)

Pitch: patchy, played better for a drop of rain – Weather: fresh, keen wind, heavy rain in first half

Scorers: Hadley (Medfai 45, Petrucci 76, Luck 82) Tring Athletic (Iannone 23 & 73)

All I wanted was the TV remote control. With a choice of only two games I simply took the closest to home and saw Hadley turn a deficit into a 3-2 win. The first half belonged to Tring Athletic and Hadley’s only serious goal attempt set up their equaliser on the stroke of half-time. Tring Athletic regained the lead midway through the second half, but two minutes later Hadley equalised with the best goal of the evening. Dom Petrucci chipped a stranded goalkeeper then, Ben Luck met a cross at the far post for the winner. Lucky escape for Mr Tabbs, as 'spoons was in danger of running dry. Star Man: Dom Petrucci (Hadley)

Café/Pub/Shop: McDonalds, Darkes Lane, Potters Bar (7/10)

Chinola,

Sorry to put them up but as you can imagine they very popular with the Hoddy people. Think it was an off day for WGC and couple this with Hoddy being an excellent attacking team the result ended up like it was.

Remember Hoddy got much the same side as last season when they scored 100+ gls in league

As you say marathon not a Sprint.

Good luck Saturday...

Baz