Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 18th/19th September

WB I'm not there Saturday due to work commitments :( hopefully we can catch up at the return fixture at your gaff.

Top result tonight and fair play to Kings Langley who made a game of it second half but in truth, the game was over at half time at 4-0. Still expect KL to be up there this season though. Decent side.

May the goal fest continue Saturday!!!

Sounds good pal. Tell the boys to take it easy on sat ;-) when's your base game?

Tuesday 18th September

PREMIER DIVISION

0-2 Biggleswade United v AFC Dunstable

4-0 Dunstable Town v London Colney

1-1 Harefield United v Ampthill Town

3-0 Hatfield Town v Colney Heath

3-3 London Tigers v Holmer Green

6-2 Oxhey Jets v Hillingdon Borough

5-2 St Margaretsbury v Haringey Borough

1-3 Tring Athletic v Berkhamsted

DIVISION ONE

4-2 Cranfield United v New Bradwell St Peter

5-3 Hoddesdon Town v Kings Langley

8-1 Langford v Kentish Town

0-0 Winslow United v Harpenden Town

1-4 Wodson Park v Bedford

LONDON SENIOR CUP First Round

4-1 Cockfosters v Seven Acre & Sidcup

BUCKINGHAM CHARITY CUP First Round First Leg

3-1 Stony Stratford Town v Buckingham Athletic

SOUTH MIDLANDS FLOODLIT CUP (Reserve Section) First Round

Royston Town Reserves v Stotfold Reserves

I wonder why you never comment on their good results

What good results

5-2 St Margaretsbury v Haringey Borough

I wonder if the Tom Loizou bubble has finally burst

3-0 Hatfield Town v Colney Heath

This was a strange scoreline considering Colney Heath's recent results, particularly their 1-0 win at Aylesbury United last Tuesday

What good results

0-2 Cockfosters

1-1 Southall

Oh and tonight good first half, poor second, but that's football, good luck to Langford, a good side.

This was a strange scoreline considering Colney Heath's recent results, particularly their 1-0 win at Aylesbury United last Tuesday

Agree with you on that - Hatfield looked like they barely had a striker when they played us so to put 3 past Colney is a good result for them.

Injury happened at Harefield v Ampthill game over an hour ago....still no ambulance or paramedic on scene!!!!

What a joke, hillingdon hospital 10 minutes away

That's a f/cking farce. Poor lad best wishes to him

This is what happens when our great government trys to kill off the NHS. They seem to have a theory that making loads of cut backs in every area of the NHS will improve it.

:angry:

Hope the Ampthill player is ok and hope he gets back to playing footy soon.

If the Government were to move that Hospital out to one of the unfortunate continents say like in Africa then they'd throw money at it hand and foot.

No one likes waiting, no one likes queue's and to a degree sometimes it has to be tolerated, but last night was just beyond belief......

No one likes waiting, no one likes queue's and to a degree sometimes it has to be tolerated, but last night was just beyond belief......

Its only going to get worse im afraid the government want to make more cut backs to make the NHS better :eyebrowsup: . We need more Hosiptals to help handle the ever increasing (POPULATION) demand on the NHS. Closing Hospitals is not going to make the NHS better Simples.

:soapbox:

Was going to pop down and watch this one but i didnt wish i had now it looks like it was a good game.

I see the attendance was only 14.

I see Dean Allen scored a goal for Holmer Green yesterday he always seems to get a decent amout of goals for Holmer Green maybe a bigger team should go in for him he got 17 goals for Holmer Green last season.

Was going to pop down and watch this one but i didnt wish i had now it looks like it was a good game.

I see the attendance was only 14.

I see Dean Allen scored a goal for Holmer Green yesterday he always seems to get a decent amout of goals for Holmer Green maybe a bigger team should go in for him he got 17 goals for Holmer Green last season.

Holmer have a few decent players - Allen and Andy Shed spring to mind firstly for their goals.

Doubt they'd want to leave though as it's a very tight unit they seem to have, and Allen in particular as his dad(?) is the manager!

Sheddy played for us (twice) for a while and had a go at a couple of other SL clubs without quite being as good as he is at South Mids level.