Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 18th/19th September

FA Vase Replay

36 min - Crawley Green 0 Hertford Town 1 (Brissett)

38 min - Crawley Green 0 Hertford Town 2 (Mirzai)

HT 0-2

61min Crawley Green 1 Hertford Town 2

You knew it was coming, didn't you?

80min Crawley Green 2 Hertford Town 2

Premier Division

FT :: Aylesbury United 2 (Field, 52; Mulholland 72) Hanwell Town 0

Edited by Horace

89min Crawley Green 2 Hertford Town 3 (Samuel) - now there's a surprise!

FT : Crawley Green 2 Hertford Town 3

Edited by Horace

SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

RESULTS

SEPTEMBER 2012

WEDNESDAY 19th

FA Carlsberg VASE

SECOND ROUND QUALIFYING REPLAY

Crawley Green 2-3 Hertford Town

PREMIER DIVISION

Aylesbury United 2-0 Hanwell Town

DIVISION ONE

Southall 7-1 Amersham Town

an easy win for southall some lovely goals tonite Herbert K wears astro boots :232:

Nothing wrong with that.

I've been wearing them on hard pitches so far this season.

I did hear that last week that a Referee in a youth match prevented a player from participated on a grass pitch because he wore astro boots.

This Referee is apparently being reported to his County FA as he is wrong in Law and should have allowed the player to play.

http://www.aylesbury...well-town/home/

Edited by Savagebee

Southall 7-1 Amersham Town

Some great goals from Southall yesterday in a end to end game. Up until Southall went 3 1 up i thought it was a pritty even game Amersham Town did play some good football at times but once Southall got there 3rd goal it was game over and Southall pritty much scored in every attack they had up untill the end of the game.

It was just what Southall needed.

http://www.aylesbury...well-town/home/

I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on the fact that there was no programme at this one on Wednesday evening, very disappointing!:

SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE PREMIER

Admission £3.50 (LTFC S/T) No prog Attendance 115

With Crawley Green engaged in a Vase replay and our next home game still some way off, I bit the bullet and went back to the homestead. Thankfully, no sign of the LTFC youth team players who had a tendency to climb over the railings at the bottom and/or have an impromptu kickabout on the cricket field.

Aylesbury were by far and away the better side and secured their win on a hard, bone-dry pitch.

No programme tonight, as the printers had "put a Hanwell cover on a Harefield programme" (or was it a Harefield cover on a Hanwell programme?). As you do

I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on the fact that there was no programme at this one on Wednesday evening, very disappointing!:

SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE PREMIER

Admission £3.50 (LTFC S/T) No prog Attendance 115

With Crawley Green engaged in a Vase replay and our next home game still some way off, I bit the bullet and went back to the homestead. Thankfully, no sign of the LTFC youth team players who had a tendency to climb over the railings at the bottom and/or have an impromptu kickabout on the cricket field.

Aylesbury were by far and away the better side and secured their win on a hard, bone-dry pitch.

No programme tonight, as the printers had "put a Hanwell cover on a Harefield programme" (or was it a Harefield cover on a Hanwell programme?). As you do

Was very annoying, I was deputising as programme editor only for the printers to completely screw it up and re-print Saturday's programmes, albeit with a different cover!

WEDNESDAY 19

PREMIER DIVISION

A report and photos from a groundhoppers Blog:

http://www.wycombewanderer.eu/