Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

The other day someone told me that Emond Protain demands £150 per game and a £10 a goal.

Can anyone confirm if this is true ?

If yes how can Cockfosters afford that sort of £ ?

Emond Protains record so far this season is played 4 and scored 3 goals so if the info given to me is correct then that means Cockfosters have had to pay Emond Protain at least £ 630 pounds so far this season :blink:

Edited by Savagebee

Well I can believe it cos he could get that easy elsewhere he should be playing much higher. I doubt anyone will confirm as its an absurd sum for this level but if I had it I'd pay him that to play for us

if I had it I'd pay him that to play for us

Exactly. Love it or hate it, that's how football works these days.

Players like him ruin this game at non league level. He doesn't play where he is happy or is most wanted he just chases money. He could play higher maybe but he would have to train and work hard to earn it. He wants to take it easy not train very often i imagine and put as much effort in as he thinks necessary to get by.

Play for the love of the game or to excel at your sport at the highest level not take the biggest brown envelope. The professional poison is seeping through to non league

The professional poison is seeping through to non league

Very true thumbsup.gif

Lyons would be hell of a signing lot of money for him to walk away from. He might just want to play with bro now, he'd score tons for you.

I'll let you no if he plays today , as they have 7 players out he may just be there to help out but I'll find more out .

Even if it is temp be great for you guys. All the best today.

If protain is on £150 a game that will explain why the reserves at cockfosters have to pay to train and pay £15 to become a player. Bit unfair asking reserve players to do that when they are paying players.

the reserves at cockfosters have to pay to train and pay £15 to become a player.

shocked2%20(2).gif