Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Nice to see you support two decent teams ;)

352.gif southall or hanwell should of signed him 511.gif

I hear Southall were interested in signing Emond Protain in the summer.

He must have had loads of offers

yeah i heard loads of clubs was after him from ryman prem,conference south dwn to spartan prem + div1,tik tok prob held him back and never told him a thing :514:

Always makes me laugh when I read "I heard" on these forums!! Fact is, none of us know for sure what money players are on or what clubs are after them!! My mates, brothers, next door neighbours, milkmans cat told me Protain was on £20k a week and was promised a date with Rihanna if he finishes top goalscorer........ zzzzzzzzzzz

The other day someone told me that Emond Protain demands £150 per game and a £10 a goal.

Can anyone confirm if this is true ?

If yes how can Cockfosters afford that sort of £ ?

Emond Protains record so far this season is played 4 and scored 3 goals so if the info given to me is correct then that means Cockfosters have had to pay Emond Protain at least £ 630 pounds so far this season :blink:

:255:

Always makes me laugh when I read "I heard" on these forums!! Fact is, none of us know for sure what money players are on or what clubs are after them!! My mates, brothers, next door neighbours, milkmans cat told me Protain was on £20k a week and was promised a date with Rihanna if he finishes top goalscorer........ zzzzzzzzzzz

shocked2%20(2).gif

A lot of the time it comes from player shouting about it with his mates, the amount of times I've spoken to guys who are like I'm on this and that, of course you take it with a pinch of salt, although seen them pull the wads out of brown envelopes. What makes me laugh more is people denying there is money involved. That Protain could play higher and get money loads of places.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Don't think it's fair to talk about someone, if they have no method to reply. Yes he came to train with Southall, yes i also heard he asked for a big lump of dough. Fact is, he's a goalscorer, and at our level and above, they are hard to come by. The fact he scored over 40 goals last year, means if your serious about going up, that's a good rate. I can't see how he's get that at Cockfosters, as i've not heard of any Russian billionaire's taking over the club, but i'm sure he'll show everyone how good he is on the pitch.