Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

And he scored 2 last night , a player like him is worth every penny . If ampthill had him the 3 games they have drawn would of been wins . He is a match winner simple .

If London Tigers had him they'd be at the opposite end of the table to where they are now

And he scored 2 last night , a player like him is worth every penny . If ampthill had him the 3 games they have drawn would of been wins . He is a match winner simple .

:thumbsup: e protain scores for fun def worth every penny!! wish southall hanwell got him :whisper:

Don't think it's fair to talk about someone, if they have no method to reply. Yes he came to train with Southall, yes i also heard he asked for a big lump of dough. Fact is, he's a goalscorer, and at our level and above, they are hard to come by. The fact he scored over 40 goals last year, means if your serious about going up, that's a good rate. I can't see how he's get that at Cockfosters, as i've not heard of any Russian billionaire's taking over the club, but i'm sure he'll show everyone how good he is on the pitch.

:603: agree with dom 100% he's a goalscorer, and at our level and above, they are hard to come by. The fact he scored over 40 goals last year, means if your serious about going up sign him, that's a good rate.def gonna hav a watch @ vs southall

Headline news, good player playing below his level scores lots of goals shocker.....

PS I've scored 3 goals in my two non friendly games this season :D

Edited by NeutralFan

Headline news, good player playing below his level scores lots of goals shocker.....

PS I've scored 3 goals in my two non friendly games this season :D

PS I scored with a hooker once but Mums the word eh

Edited by No13

Saw him play against Codicote earlier in the season after I was told to keep an eye out for him. Created nothing and failed to muster an effort on goal in a 0-0 draw against a team that came third in Herts County League.

PS I've scored 3 goals in my two non friendly games this season biggrin.png

Sign him up ;)

Saw him play against Codicote earlier in the season after I was told to keep an eye out for him. Created nothing and failed to muster an effort on goal in a 0-0 draw against a team that came third in Herts County League.

Is it still the same team that finished 3rd or have they signed players?

emondprotain.jpg

The man in question.

Anyone know what club top he is wearing ?