Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Just to clarify for the people who know me that I was never upset initial in saw my description with the emoticon. That to me says a lot. If he said I was a black person I would accept but the emoticon shows a description of what the person is usually thinking. I won't be making a complaint like most but would like an explanation. As to cockfosters "DC" well I'm bitter yes, as most would be if they has the same situation but that's over with. If someone asks my opinion on something I'm not going to lie. Simple as that. If people find it controversial then so be it. If its offensive, well it offends those who it's targeted at. Whether you like me or hate me that's my opinion. That's never gonna change #nobanter

Mate do you not think the wink was just a nod to say it was obvious who you are? I think you are reading something that isn't there. Just to clarify my position I have done loads of work with anti-racist charities and its a subject I feel passionately about.

Oh and BUFC if you have an issue with me being black let's go and sort this coz its cocks like you that ruin society not just football

Oi you feckin arsewipe..........you stated you were black on another thread..............personally i dont give a feck if you are black white or pink you are obviously a sad c0nt,,,,,,,,,,,,and if you want to 'sort it' - any time boy.....now jog on moron you bore me

Just to clarify for the people who know me that I was never upset initial in saw my description with the emoticon. That to me says a lot. If he said I was a black person I would accept but the emoticon shows a description of what the person is usually thinking. I won't be making a complaint like most but would like an explanation. As to cockfosters "DC" well I'm bitter yes, as most would be if they has the same situation but that's over with. If someone asks my opinion on something I'm not going to lie. Simple as that. If people find it controversial then so be it. If its offensive, well it offends those who it's targeted at. Whether you like me or hate me that's my opinion. That's never gonna change #nobanter

FFS if you want to gripe learn some proper grammer.................