Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bored of all the bickering

bomaya

I know I'm not the only one who has become totally bored with so many threads and posts here being full of tiresome bickering.

As a mod I have seen more complaints about it in the last week than in years.

I personally think we need to cut out the personal attacks, the abuse and the vendettas.

We really don't need threads that are purely attacks on other people especially if they aren't even players or managers. We're all surely mature enough to treat this forum properly ie to discuss the ccl without resorting to childish name calling.

I have mod powers and I'm prepared to use them. Please feel free to talk about this issue here but refrain from all the nonsense described above please.

who locked the channel isle shrek thread, guernsey donkeys 5 minutes of fame? all harmless crap, lighten up!

look there are no doubt a couple of loons who would be kicked out of the local pub chat, and some young footballers who think they are better than their peers.

do we need to do what the spartan did a while back and insist this is just for ccl followers of whatever description?

or do we need to be very on topic, so people can decide which threads to read or avoid?

a thread called guernseydonkey is quite likely to be about guernseydonkey,not about the attendance at wembley post venables.

anyway bomaya I thought youd fecked off from the ccl ages ago!

Having seen your Twitter account Redders I half expected that excuse. Would you fancy having a go though ? (Just imagine the adoration of GD on Saturday afternoons.) One of the GFC boys thought you were half decent last season.

I can nominate one person for a ban, and surprise surprise it's not Royston from Hook.