Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 22nd September Fixtures, Results

Yep u really are a TW@T

Hold on a minute I'm getting confused.

This @ is confusing me.

Are you saying

Twat

The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva, but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet.

Its meaning was in reality the same then as now, Browning's misconception probably having arisen from a line in a 1660 satirical poem, Vanity of Vanities

They'd send him as soon an Old Nuns Twat

Another mistaken (or perhaps dialectal) use was in Edward Bulwer-Lytton's 1870 science fiction novel The Coming Race, in an apparent satire on Darwin:

Among the pithy sayings which, according to tradition, the philosopher bequeathed to posterity in rhythmical form and sententious brevity, this is notably recorded: "Humble yourselves, my descendants; the father of your race was a 'twat'

It is commonly thought that a "twat" is a noun to describe a pregnant goldfish [3]. However, this is disputed by some and may be an urban myth.

As a derogatory insult, a pejorative meaning a fool,

Or is it Twot

Twot is "Total Waste Of Time"

Or is it Twit.

Twit a silly annoying person : fool

Please help me out here.

This @ is confusing me.

Are you saying

Twat

The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva, but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet.

Its meaning was in reality the same then as now, Browning's misconception probably having arisen from a line in a 1660 satirical poem, Vanity of Vanities

Another mistaken (or perhaps dialectal) use was in Edward Bulwer-Lytton's 1870 science fiction novel The Coming Race, in an apparent satire on Darwin:

Among the pithy sayings which, according to tradition, the philosopher bequeathed to posterity in rhythmical form and sententious brevity, this is notably recorded: "Humble yourselves, my descendants; the father of your race was a 'twat'

It is commonly thought that a "twat" is a noun to describe a pregnant goldfish [3]. However, this is disputed by some and may be an urban myth.

Or is it Twot

Or is it Twit.

Please help me out here.

I'm guessing, and it's only a guess mind you, that he is saying that Rhodes is a "human vulva". There, I've said it, I don't regret it either. He is a TW@T.

a damn sight prettier than the person in question.

You aint got a castle – Have we met then

Why didn’t Kentish Town just go into Division 2 this season rather than be humiliated week in week out, that way they could have also played at Chase Lodge Playing Fields, on a roped off pitch, and saved the large groundshare outlay to Hillingdon Borough which must be at least £5000

Week in week out, we're we humiliated at cockfosters, Southall or welwyn garden city. Certain clubs do not have the strength in dept as others and due to injury, work or family commitments are unable to put the same squad out week after week if only we lived in a perfect world and not in Rhodes world. Your statement above just goes to prove what we all know already WHAT A TW@T.

Tiger - as you can see I had removed the original posting by Rhodes, he has a mission in life to constantly belittle the fine efforts that clubs like Kentish Town achieve with limited resources.

I have however left it in your posting as your response would be somewhat lost without it.

Edited by Karen Browne

Karen - I'm not belittling anybody however it's always the same old story with Kentish Town isn't it

Here I go again having a sly snide dig at another SSML club

Edited by Karen Browne

Karen - I'm not belittling anybody however it's always the same old story with Kentish Town isn't it

TW@T

NB. Karen, I don't mind if you delete Rhodes post and my quote. Rhodes being a TW@T is always relevant.

This @ is confusing me.

Are you saying

Twat

Or is it Twot

Or is it Twit.

Please help me out here.

All of the above!

Week in week out, we're we humiliated at cockfosters, Southall or welwyn garden city. Certain clubs do not have the strength in dept as others and due to injury, work or family commitments are unable to put the same squad out week after week

Hope Kentish Towns results improve and i agree with the above.

Blimey a 0-0 draw counts as a humiliation, it a funny old game

I think he/she was pointing these out as good results. Using irony unfortunately Rhodes doesn't understand irony

were we humiliated at cockfosters

Cockfosters Reserves you mean