Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Face

Mark-Tommo

What are you lot like? It's becoming a full time job this moderating lark!

Might as well say here on this thread that I have been given licence by the forum owner to maintain the forum rules as I see fit. Therefore I have been sending warning pm's and modding posts and threads over the past few days. I show no favouristism so all 'sides' have been treated the same.

I have no power to ban anyone but I'm sure if anyone continues to ignore warnings that IanW will indeed do that. But there are other options including locking threads once they stray etc etc.

Please all aquaint yourselves with the forum rules: http://www.nonleague.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

As you will note, if you have any problems with moderation then do not bring it up in the thread, pm myself, another mod or Ian W if you have any issues.

What are you lot like? It's becoming a full time job this moderating lark!

Might as well say here on this thread that I have been given licence by the forum owner to maintain the forum rules as I see fit. Therefore I have been sending warning pm's and modding posts and threads over the past few days. I show no favouristism so all 'sides' have been treated the same.

I have no power to ban anyone but I'm sure if anyone continues to ignore warnings that IanW will indeed do that. But there are other options including locking threads once they stray etc etc.

Please all aquaint yourselves with the forum rules: http://www.nonleague.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

As you will note, if you have any problems with moderation then do not bring it up in the thread, pm myself, another mod or Ian W if you have any issues.

Just 1 suggestion then Leigh,the led by Bomaya should be taken down.And you should get the moderator badge.

Pistols at dawn

p1ssed at Dawn, MORE LIKE !!

(Hope she doesn't mind !!)

:bolt:

Graeme Cupit, played a bit, reffed a bit, managed a bit. Now mostly watch my two sons, do a bit of scouting, pm me if you want a team / player checked out

Edited by spy

Paul Blair

Older than Manors

EX Curley Park Rangers Club Secretary

Ash United Club Secretary (still learning from Grumpy)

Referee (not very often now) mostly Sundays until I get totally fed up with the abuse.

Assistant referee on CCFL div 1 only.

And yes I also know Krooner ...

Charlie Oakley, 20, 3rd year Leeds Met Uni striker, and re-signed on for Camberley at start of season after a stint at Sandhurst. Will be looking for a team local to home for next season though seeing as managers change every 3 months nowadays.

Never satisfied. Rarely post, regularly read.

Edited by elnino

Dave Powell, 38 (years and waist measurement). Played at a couple of CCL clubs, but mostly at SEIL side Ripley Village, where i was assistant manager for the last two seasons. Now just watching and doing a little bit of scouting for a couple of people. Love any football and like a lot of people on this forum will be at a non league game most Saturdays and Tuesdays.

38 waist Powelly? It's not the 90's mate!