Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non Hornchurch football thread

Eastside Urchin

S[****!!****]horpe

Not football at all, never mind Hornchurch, but some very sad news.

RIP Grandad. RIP Clive Dunn. 92 years old.

I've been sitting here all day thinking...

Let's have the posh word then, Onanist, look it up

I see Spurs are in trouble re racist remarks from the terraces. Seems some of their fans have been using the "Y" wordand it has upset the association of black lawyers and an Oldham player of semitic extraction.

Tho' I always thought semites includeed arabs too, s'funny old world.

There are plenty of blacks representing Israel in various sports actually, especially a few runners of Ethiopian origin and an American-born 400 metre runner, so I don't see why the Y word would upset blacks specifically

You're right Derek, both Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic languages, but then the Croats and Serbs hated each other and they spoke the same language! (though they had different religions, or rather different branches of Christianity)

Don't think it was a case of the Y word upsetting dpecifically black lawyers I just think this guy is out to make loads of money and a name for himself. The Oldham player is of a pink hue.

[****!!****]

Thomson you are being childish ridiculous and your actions are paramount to bullying,you may believe you are right but you are not.Let it go,it sounds so tragic,wrong and not what this club is about.As a friend I am telling ou that you have this whole situation completely wrong,I am disappointed as a friend and upset.You are bullying which is exactly the thing you are protesting about,two wrongs do not make a right,grow up,as you are really disappointing me as a close friend.

FOYS

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Worst tackle ever. Look from 0:24.

Keane's was an assault, not a tackle.

And wouldn't it be Haaland that would argue the point anyway?

On another thread some plonker thinks Aston Villa were un-lucky 3 times last weekend.

Orient set up a 2nd F A Cup round tie away to Alfreton.

Not an easy tie, but a good chance to get one of the big boys or West Ham at home.

If Orient's under 18's win tonight they get West Ham at home next.

Watch out for a bumper crowd.

Edited by Hornchurch "O"

I really hate Paul Scholes, I really hate Paul Scholes, I really hate Paul Scholes, I wish he'd stop scoring goals

He's five foot six and ginger and he's such a f***ing minger and I really hate Paul Scholes, I wish he'd stop scoring goals

Happy birthday Paul Scholes, 38 today.