Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Fixtures

That'll be Haringey's Buckingham-based building company sponsors then, won't it?

Yes that's correct, something doesn't seem quite right does it and not much progress, if any, is being made!

Yes that's correct, something doesn't seem quite right does it and not much progress, if any, is being made!

Any chance, whatsoever, of you correctly crediting the source of your information?

Okay then, an anorak from another Forum who was at Haringey & Waltham Development v Southend Manor last night

Every one I have spoken too says that having a full fixture list is really good. Only one person says it is not, guess who that is! It means we can plan our local cup games, reserves who play in the SFL will know there fixtures, local derby games are Christmas on a Saturday, bigger crowds, more money taken, facilities used. Good all round. Well done Eric.

Every one I have spoken too says that having a full fixture list is really good. Only one person says it is not, guess who that is! It means we can plan our local cup games, reserves who play in the SFL will know there fixtures, local derby games are Christmas on a Saturday, bigger crowds, more money taken, facilities used. Good all round. Well done Eric.

I+second+that+motion+%5E%5E%5E%5E%5E+_8c6af61c766762166c710fcca06061f5.jpg

;)

Just to say the old 'clubhouse' building at the front of Coles Park stadium has been demolished and rebuilt with breezeblocks from a new building company across the road. Not sure if they will improve the building further, but it is literally just a shell made out of breezeblocks, including the loos. A tuck shop selling hot food has a window on the outside of the new building, whilst inside a sitting area for club officials etc is also open. Half the building is still out of use(?) and may still not be complete. I guess this will be for the clubhouse itself, or both Haringey clubs are screwed long term? In addition the dugouts look to have been tarted up as well by this building firm. A shame the rest of the ground still has mounds of spoil and rubbish piled high all around it.

This is quite worrying isn't it, I'm surprised the SSML haven't questionned what is going on at Coles Park as surely the work could have been carried out and completed between early May and early August before the new season got under way.