Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 9th/10th October

If people didn’t respond and just made me aware I am quite happy to edit his ramblings, however it appears pointless once everyone starts responding.

Karen – I’m not forcing anybody’s arms up their backs to respond to my posts am I, they must feel that there is something worth answering or else they wouldn’t bother

He does have a point......TW@T

Not really some people don't want to allow his slander to go unchecked. In the past he has used the ignoring of his nonsense as 'proof' he must have been right, in fact I'm sure he has done so very recently so in a way he is forcing people's hands. All that said i think we all know hos opinions and word are viewed by all as a total joke so ignoring is probably the best policy unless he is being sensible. Banter is all well and good but he has an agenda with several individuals and clubs and that needs to be kept in check. Frankly I think it's sad he clearly enjoys winding people up and getting abuse it's a bit like some weird fetish he has.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Not really some people don't want to allow his slander to go unchecked. In the past he has used the ignoring of his nonsense as 'proof' he must have been right, in fact I'm sure he has done so very recently so in a way he is forcing people's hands. All that said i think we all know hos opinions and word are viewed by all as a total joke so ignoring is probably the best policy unless he is being sensible. Banter is all well and good but he has an agenda with several individuals and clubs and that needs to be kept in check. Frankly I think it's sad he clearly enjoys winding people up and getting abuse it's a bit like some weird fetish he has.

You defo should've slapped him bro....could have put this whole episode to bed.

Shame on you WB

You defo should've slapped him bro....could have put this whole episode to bed.

Shame on you WB

I know I let everyone down, wouldnt be fair though mate would it no fun when they not capable of hitting back lol. Plus he might have liked it

DIVISION ONE

Hoddesdon Town v Cockfosters

Lets get back on topic with this evenings fixtures about to commence, I wonder if there will be well over 100 at Lowfield for this one

GOAL: Hoddesdon Town 0 Cockfosters 1 (Protain)

GOAL: Langford 1 Codicote 0

GOAL: Sandhurst Town 0 Aylesbury United 1 (Hammond 4 mins)

GOAL: Harefield United 0 Hillingdon Borough 1

GOAL: Stotfold 1 Hadley 0 (Sagwete 15 mins)

GOAL: Harefield United 1 Hillingdon Borough 1 (Hashi 20 mins)

MISSED PENALTY: Goalkeeper Tom Clark (Buckingham Athletic) saves a Cranfield spot kick.

GOAL: Stotfold 1 Hadley 1 (Christie)

GOAL: Holmer Green 0 London Colney 1 (Warner)

GOAL: Hoddesdon Town 1 Cockfosters 1 (Carroll)

GOAL: Langford 1 Codicote 1 (Ancliff)

GOAL: Colney Heath 1 Hertford Town 0 (31 mins)

GOAL: Biggleswade United 0 Hatfield Town 1 (Webb 32 mins)

GOAL: Hoddesdon Town 1 Cockfosters 2

GOAL: Holmer Green 0 London Colney 2 (Keenleyside)

GOAL: Winslow United 0 London Lions 1

GOAL: Harefield United 2 Hillingdon Borough 1 (Hashi 45 mins)

GOAL: Colney Heath 2 Hertford Town 0 (42 mins)

GOAL: Sandhurst Town 0 Aylesbury United 2 (Austin 39 mins)

GOAL: Sandhurst Town 1 Aylesbury United 2 (41 mins)

GOAL: Sandhurst Town 2 Aylesbury United 2 (Day 45+2 mins)

GOAL: Cranfield United 1 Buckingham Athletic 0 (penalty 45 mins)

Edited by Karen Browne

Not the biggest crowd here tonight in fairness Cliff. Quiet for a Tuesday at Lowfield.

GOAL: Hoddesdon Town 0 Cockfosters 1 (Protain)

That's a surprise!

Craig Hammond all over again Clifford!! Having said that, as good as Protain is, he certainly doesn't have a right foot!!

Dominated the game so far should have had penalty, they score after a clear foul on goalkeeper and the no.10 controls it with his hand before firing home, totally against run of play. Clear example of a ref favouring a top side against a bottom side.

Half Times

Harefield United 2 Hillingdon Borough 1

Storfold 1 Hadley 1

Sandhurst Town 2 Aylesbury United 2

Cranfield United 1 Buckingham Athletic 0

Hoddesdon Town 1 Cockfosters 2

Langford 1 Codicote 1

Winslow United 0 London Lions 1

Edited by Karen Browne

Can someone explain how Lions are in this div? I'm being told their 'home' ground has no railings or lights, and they play midweek at Hemel Hemsted. One of their games is due to be played on a Sunday as there is a clash with Hemel. How is this fair in their opponents who may not be able to field a full side on a Sunday. What happens when the light fades on a Saturday? Will teams be forced to play earlier kick offs? Again another disadvantage. A total joke and an insult to clubs who work hard to meet the criteria.

Can someone explain how Lions are in this div? I'm being told their 'home' ground has no railings or lights, and they play midweek at Hemel Hemsted. One of their games is due to be played on a Sunday as there is a clash with Hemel. How is this fair in their opponents who may not be able to field a full side on a Sunday. What happens when the light fades on a Saturday? Will teams be forced to play earlier kick offs? Again another disadvantage. A total joke and an insult to clubs who work hard to meet the criteria.

WB - London Lions received a season's grace to play home games at Rowley Lane when their groundshare with Broxbourne Borough went to the wall with Broxbourne's problems. Any games that would require floodlights being switched to their temporary groundshare with Hemel Hempstead Town. The reason their FA Cup tie was switched to a Sunday was because landlords Hemel Hempstead Town were also drawn at home in the FA Cup.

The club should have Rowley Lane up to required standards for next season.