Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 9th/10th October

In any case it was not Cockfosters who caused the problem but an individual, it is this person who should be apologising to the the person who was abused. Why is it always the clubs or organisations who get the blame for some person who misbehaves. Good on Cockfosters for apologising and trying to make amends, good club who always make you fell welcome.

Good on Cockfosters for apologising and trying to make amends, good club who always make you fell welcome

Uncle T - Like I said it wouldn't have hurt to put a Club cheque in the envelope with the letter of apology, £20 or £30 would have been a great goodwill gesture

Uncle T - Like I said it wouldn't have hurt to put a Club cheque in the envelope with the letter of apology, £20 or £30 would have been a great goodwill gesture

You mean like the £20 you were meant to send me for a charity donation but have totally ignored. Practice what you preach.

Winslow Boy - You sent me a PM if I recall telling me to forget about the £20 and anyway this is about a Cockfosters fan, who is probably known to the great and the good at the Club, abusing a handicapped youngster, how low can you get!

I can confirm that Cockfosters sent our young supporter a letter of apology and a gift voucher to the tune of £25. Upon receiving it, he was overcome with emotion and I thank Cockfosters FC for trying to make amends, where others wouldn't have bothered. I also hear that the main offender, a parent of one of the teams more high profile players, has been told to stay away from the club. Furthermore, Cockfosters will pay for the repairs to the advertising hoarding that was ripped down by visiting supporters.

The matter is now dealt with and closed. Good luck to Cockfosters for the remainder of the season.

Lets get back to talking about the beautiful game, not the ugly side show.

Jonno

I can confirm that Cockfosters sent our young supporter a letter of apology and a gift voucher to the tune of £25.

If that is the case then you have to applaud Cockfosters for making amends

Fair play to them for that Jonno. At least the committee there are nice people and know how to make things right.

If that is the case then you have to applaud Cockfosters for making amends

What "if"? cant you read it says he can confirm!!!! Now maybe you should send me that cheque and I will confirm