Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

king'ell

Any side that can get a result at Exeter (well done Gravesend & Northfleet) must have a chance at Chester. Should be a big crowd and a good atmosphere. Look forward to going. The shame is I will miss Tuesday having purchased theatre tickets months ago. Damn.

Thats confidence, Super Daz !!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I.C.@G&NFC said:

Chester away! How bloody boring, definitely won't be wasting my time and money with that one.

Now if it had been a league team...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John@thefleet said :-

What, like Carlisle....?

----------------------------

Well, cant see them being a league team much longer - in fact, it looks like we'll be facing that long journey next season assuming we're still in the Conference (not that I doubt we will be!)

Quote:
Roy gnfc said:
And the lowest attendance...Accrington Stanley,ONLY 121,Unbelievable

Thurrock - 900-odd! You'd've thought the Daggers might have brought more and it just shows what a joke side Thurrock are if they can't muster more than a few hundred for a local derby cup game.

Quote:
Thurrock - 900-odd! You'd've thought the Daggers might have brought more and it just shows what a joke side Thurrock are if they can't muster more than a few hundred for a local derby cup game.

Doesn't say much about Dagenham's away support either. Shall we save them a couple of seats when they come to us on a Tuesday night?