Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

king'ell

Quote:
gazza701 said:
Its my daughter's first birthday on Tuesday night and I so want to go to the match, but the missus is laying on the old guilt trip scenario.
What shall I do?

And does anyone know a good family solicitor so I can get access to the kids?

First birthday? OK. She won't expect you to be with her all evening then or register what the time is when Daddy disappears. But then, thinking about it, your wife won't understand the logic of that.

However, how about an emergency doctor's or dentist's appointment, either for yourself, or family member, who cannot go without you taking them, for Tuesday afternoon, to get you off work really early. Then you can celebrate your daughter's birthday, for a decent time, before leaving for the footie, about 7, by which time she'll be ready for sleep anyway. Except, don't tell me, the wife's already invited round every single living relative for just the wrong time.

Just a thought - best of luck

Graham S