Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Truro City - hang in there

Top Cat

Absolutely agree. Yong children and their parents read these forums and the kind of language used by certain individuals can only harm non league clubs trying to attract new support. I had to ban EU from the Romford forum for that very reason.

Seriously? No swearing on a football forum now? I hope you never go to a match and stand on the terraces, god knows what you might hear. I believe in freedom of speech.

Oh fcuk off Alan

You never banned me,you are not even liked by your own fans.

You closed your forum off because you didn't like the fact we would respond to your constant whining about Hornchurch.Now crawl back under your rock you pathetic individual.

And if anyone think putting up a 50k bond is enough to save a football club you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Well it should be enough to save them for this season, if the conference are to be believed (which they probably aren't ). FWIW I agree it's been handled in a ridiculous manner, but couldn't resist a cheeky dig

No you fckng idiot,they had one before,they have an ex football manager in charge who goes out everyday and works 9-5 for someone else,but what happened to us before is exactly why this shouldn't still be happening

Are you so stupid that you believe that there are Hornchurch fans out there that are happy that our club went bust

Just another club with problems,is that how we should look at it?

I look at it that its another club,possibly going into admin but as long as they survive its ok,forget all the small businesses who go bust when they are knocked for 10p in the pound

It's always a sign that you have lost the argument when you have to resort to obscenities. I wonder if all the people owed money by AFC Upminster have been paid or whether Eastside Troll would agree to paying them off rather than paying the wages of Smith, McKenzie, Goodacre etc etc.

Fckng idiot,I do believe you started the obscenities first.

Think you will find pretty much everyone has been paid up,but thanks for your concern,not that it has fck all to do with you,of course,you can come and chat to me about it on the 29th december,you can't miss me,I flog the raffle tickets on the gate,see you then.

Fckng idiot,I do believe you started the obscenities first.

Think you will find pretty much everyone has been paid up,but thanks for your concern,not that it has fck all to do with you,of course,you can come and chat to me about it on the 29th december,you can't miss me,I flog the raffle tickets on the gate,see you then.

Please show me where I have used an obscenity towards you ? Case proven I'd say Mr raffle ticket seller.

Think you will find pretty much everyone has been paid up.

So not everybody RTS ? Oh the hypocrisy..... We'll pay Smith, Mckenzie etc before we pay poor old Joe Bloggs but hey let's kick out Truro.

Sorry mr know it all,I don't believe I said there are people who are still to be paid??

There are probably people who were knocked by bryco,but that's nothing to do with Hornchurch,but if you feel you want to chase that money with them then good luck,you are an idiot my friend,like our Romford chum on here,instead of looking at things logically you are looking at it with your anti Hornchurch hat on.

Mr Romford still claims that Hornchurch owe one of his friends money,although he doesn't seem to know who his friends company is and if there was a company owed money,they would of been paid by now,

Anyway dodger,I am done with you,this thread was about Truro,not Hornchurch.If you want to talk about Hornchurch then come see me on the 29th dec,see you then,no more talking on here little man.

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Sorry mr know it all,I don't believe I said there are people who are still to be paid??

There are probably people who were knocked by bryco,but that's nothing to do with Hornchurch,but if you feel you want to chase that money with them then good luck,you are an idiot my friend,like our Romford chum on here,instead of looking at things logically you are looking at it with your anti Hornchurch hat on.

Mr Romford still claims that Hornchurch owe one of his friends money,although he doesn't seem to know who his friends company is and if there was a company owed money,they would of been paid by now,

Anyway dodger,I am done with you,this thread was about Truro,not Hornchurch.If you want to talk about Hornchurch then come see me on the 29th dec,see you then,no more talking on here little man.

Sincere apologies for invading your forum, but I have to correct the foul mouth fantasists last post. I have never said that AFCH owe any money to any friends of mine, although my last correspondence from the London Borough of Havering stated that Hornchurch FC owe the council a considerable sum of money and negotiations was ongoing.

Alan,I think that says it all with regards to yourself.

You did state a while ago that a friend of yours was owed money,why would I make this up,if it sounds like we owe people money??

You lie to get your own ends meet,quite indicative of a former union official IMO

You write to the council about your rival club because you are bitter and twisted

I think there is a case with a few of your fans that you had this great achievement of getting promoted as champions (well done on that) and the shi**y little pub team from down the road with no fans came up with you might have caused a little bit of frustration. I'm going to enjoy this season no matter what happens. I think as someone else put on here, surely your nearest rivals are Chelmsford rather than us. I do have a lot of respect for the way Billericay has been run by the way.

As for Truro, I'm not sure if the bond will deal with anything other than the short term issues. I hope the bond gets them through the season and then they can start to tackle their longer term problems but I have a lot doubts about that.

Alan - Rather than running to the council and attempting to stir things up, why don't you go to see Colin who's an honest guy and will explain the situation to you if you're that bothered about Hornchurch.

Calling you a hypocrite for criticising the decision to allow Truro to continue is not moving it off topic. Nor does justifying paying high salaries to players when you are in debt. Try to keep up RTS.

Nobody in their heart of hearts wants to see a club suffer like the way Truro and Kettering have.

Yes, there are reasons they got there, but in both cases it is the fault of the idiots in charge when the problems arose (Kevin Heaney and Imran Ladaak) and not the fault of the fans.

That is like saying Leeds United fans are all hooligans, just because one failed abortion attacked Chris Kirkland on Friday night.

The FA need to act to solve the problems of clubs going under, otherwise the whole pyramid will topple one day.