Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey v Horley Town (Boxing Day)

HKP

Apologies if I am wrong on this, but I read somewhere that there can only be so many home and away matches consecutively (I think it's two for the Football League and possibly as far down as Step 4, and then three at leagues at Step 5 and below?)

Apologies if I am wrong on this, but I read somewhere that there can only be so many home and away matches consecutively (I think it's two for the Football League and possibly as far down as Step 4, and then three at leagues at Step 5 and below?)

In which case Guernsey should be stripped of their Div 1 title and relegated 2 levels to Park football for playing 5 home League & 1 home League Cup consecutively at the back end of last season. :o

Our matches were

Windsor league cup

Wembley league

Lingfield fa vase

Farnham league

In which case Guernsey should be stripped of their Div 1 title and relegated 2 levels to Park football for playing 5 home League & 1 home League Cup consecutively at the back end of last season. :o

So does that mean we get a free promotion when we play so many away games together like this season.. oh and last season? :)

So does that mean we get a free promotion when we play so many away games together like this season.. oh and last season? :)

Further breaches will mean you will be limited to Subbuteo. Subject all of course to having a fully enclosed pub in which to install the table. <_<

So Farnham v Guernsey is 26th Jan.

Surely with a Guernsey v Farnham match outstanding, it might make sense to switch the fixture, and yes I know this means Guernsey have one more midweek journey, but.....

So Farnham v Guernsey is 26th Jan.

Surely with a Guernsey v Farnham match outstanding, it might make sense to switch the fixture, and yes I know this means Guernsey have one more midweek journey, but.......................................then they would have to dodge the egg chasers who are at home that day.

Edited by We Fear No Foe