Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup First Round Proper

Karen Browne

Karen - Were there any other shocks in the Fourth Qualifying Round today and when's the First Round draw, I wonder when a SSML Club will next get to the First Round proper if ever

I wonder when a SSML Club will next get to the First Round proper if ever

Hanwell Town next season ;)

Savagebee - I know Potters Bar Town reached the 4th Qualifying Round in 2006/2007 when they lost narrowly at Woking however that was two seasons after they were promoted from the SSML after winner the Premier Division in 2004/2005

Aylesbury FC reached 4th qualifying round season they won prem knocked out by Wealdstone I think. They had some pretty favourable ties on the way. Season before last I think

I see Cambridge City have reached the First Round proper for the first time in seven seasons thanks to Craig Hammond

Great draw for Arlesey - a trip to Coventry City

One of the best they could hope for one of the biggest in that div. really they are a club that should be top end championship pushing for prem. they must be over the moon with that should be quite lucrative too any neutrals in MK, north bucks area the Ricoh is an easy 45 min drive

Hayes & Yeading United or Boreham Wood v The mighty Brentford ;)

Latest Score.

Hayes & Yeading United 2 Boreham Wood 0

Halftime.

Hayes & Yeading United 2 Boreham Wood 1

Met a league official yesterday who said he spoke to you at a Hanwell game, really nice bloke very knowledgeable. I won't say what he thought of Rhodes.....;-)

Edited by Winslow Boy

Met a league official yesterday who said he spoke to you at a Hanwell game, really nice bloke very knowledgeable.

Cool B)

Edited by Savagebee