Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill

Baller

Guys seeing phil got sacked for less at craphill when do you lot think the next duo will get the boot

Relegation form id say has the chairman got the b$$$$ks.......

Im not sure who kevin bailey is and what he has done in football, i know Phil Ruggles is there but he loves jumping ship when it sinks.

Obviously being at Knaphill with Phil I Know for a fact he would of turnt it around, It was basically a brand new squad from the summer and needed time to gel and some games if it weren't for such poor finishing we should of won a lot of games. He had some good players at Knappers. Hope they do turn it around because I enjoyed my time there.

Moses Obibi - to Leatherhead.

I've known Bailer and Ruggs for years. Bailer has been involved at Westfield as a player, coach and manager for many years and is a decent bloke. Still young and guess learning the managers trade this season. I guess time will tell what'll happen, a long way to go yet.

Ellers was a decent bloke too and know his stuff. I was surprised he got the boot as I think they only needed a striker to bang the ball in the net and they'd soon have been climbing the table. Had a very good squad and I think over time would've been hard to beat had they had all their players fit/available at once.

I guess they say it's a results game and if they don't pick up then possibly another change could happen, but I don't think it would be good for the club, mind you nor would a relegation finish....

The title is a little unfair on Knaphill, as I doubt they mean to be crap.

Whether it's bad luck, a lack of effort (or both) is open to debate. How to remedy it is more important.

Do you go for a softly softly approach and try to get players to see sense and fight for the jersey, or do you boot the dead-wood out and get Trialists in with the hope of them being able to step in and do a better job than their predecessors?

Also, relegation isn't necessarily going to happen from a lot of Step 6 leagues. If anything, more teams need to be brought in to Step 6 from below.

the players that where there when phil was in charge just needed to gel the ones that have come in are poor an mid table at best the same when they were at sheerwater an westfield

they need an outsider whos been at a higher level its a well run football club why go backwards!!

Just saw Sheerwater beat Knaphill at the weekend!! Bet that was sweet for sheers with all there players going to Knappers! Agree Sean we needed time to gel but results don't lie but they have hardly got better either!

Jamie, Sheerwater did beat Knaphill 2-1,the ironic thing is that the Knappers have a decent U/18 side,that it seems they do not bring players through from.One being the Sheerwater goal hero,who scored 2,Now that must be a bitter pill to swallow,but must of brought Sheer delight to the Sheerwater faithful.After the exodus of players the other way.A MOURINHO MOMENT SURELY.

the players that where there when phil was in charge just needed to gel the ones that have come in are poor an mid table at best the same when they were at sheerwater an westfield

they need an outsider whos been at a higher level its a well run football club why go backwards!!

I'd agree, but most clubs do not like involvement from people who aren't local (yes, I speak from experience here!)

Jamie how come Matt Adams doesn't play higher? I saw Newby said he doesnt like to train but from what I can understand he trains every week at Laleham? What you were saying of Knaphills troubles when you were there and having seen him in action it seems like a perfect fit?

He seemed like a decent lad as well from the brief chat I had with him and didn't seem like the type of lad who was just playing to be a hero at a lower level.

Tried to get him mate but he's a problem child!!! Big fish in a small pond! Waste of talent!! He won't play for us because Nathan was manager and seems to be settled now. He got offered to play for Ashford last year but turnt it down! Ross deacons the same, there partnership would cause a lot defences problems in the CCL