Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 30th October - Fixtures, Results

And I'm sure Perry wouldn't have put him on the team sheet knowing he hadn't been de registered?

3 subs named 3 subs used. Not sure about other thing. Just had a call saying it wasn't him he wasnt even at the game it was an injured player sat on the bench. The trouble with getting info via several texts. Unreliable. One thing is for sure I'm told, we were dreadful.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Tuesday 30th October

PREMIER DIVISION

3-1 Biggleswade United v Leverstock Green

3-0 Colney Heath v Hadley

1-0 Dunstable Town v Berkhamsted

0-1 Hanwell Town v St Margaretsbury

3-3 Harefield United v AFC Dunstable

2-1 Haringey Borough v Hatfield Town

2-3 Hillingdon Borough v London Colney

3-3 Oxhey Jets v Aylesbury United

2-2 Stotfold v Holmer Green

DIVISION ONE

0-1 Amersham Town v London Lions

2-0 Buckingham Athletic v Langford

1-3 Codicote v Crawley Green

2-0 Hoddesdon Town v Cranfield United

BUCKINGHAM CHARITY CUP Quarter Final First Leg

1-1 Winslow United v Buckingham Town

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

1-4 St Margaretsbury Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

So after much debate today whether i'd take a trip up or down the m1 to watch dun/berko or jets/ducks i decided to go south... And i have to say although this was a very exciting 3-3 draw for the netural it massive change my views on both sides this season! ... Aylesbury for me never looked a shade on the side i see back in aug beat stotfold 2-0 and looked as though there massively missing garcia and more so mr ian cooper up top. Saying that they had a lively lad up top austin i believe and they just seem to look through him over the top. Not as nice on the eye as back against stotfold but effective. Although i'll take nothing away from jets when i last see them sulking against haringey boro when they lost 8-0 they were completely different controlling the game on many occasions for long periods when the ref and hes assistants werent spoiling the flow of the game for both sides. But after hearing the ampthill game i was expecting fireworks after but aylesbury seemed happy with there result and jets seemed extremely aggrived moaning at ref after. enjoyable game though

Didn't thnk spectators were allowed on the bench? Normally officials very particular on those rules. Maybe Pete the Greek can enlighten us?

Competition Rule 8.22.3

All team officials and substitutes seated on the bench shall be listed on the official team sheet when it is submitted to the Match Officials. Only those persons listed on the official team sheet shall be permitted in the technical area.

This will be a tough game for us i would take a point right now.

Tuesday 30th October

PREMIER DIVISION

0-1 Hanwell Town v St Margaretsbury

Only one team deserved to win and they did :(

3 subs named 3 subs used. Not sure about other thing. Just had a call saying it wasn't him he wasnt even at the game it was an injured player sat on the bench. The trouble with getting info via several texts. Unreliable. One thing is for sure I'm told, we were dreadful.

Great backtracking :D

Great backtracking :D

Either that or info in first place was wrong. You decide I guess what I say must carry a lot of weight then. Nice to know ;-) ill be sure to double check next time. I'm blaming Johnny Spencer for giving wrong info to guy who text me. Winslow Whispers even better than the Chinese version

Edited by Winslow Boy

Only one team deserved to win and they did :(

I can see St Margaretsbury breaking into the top 6 soon they are a good attacking team. D.Edmee, A.Anstead and L.Roberts are very good players.

I can see St Margaretsbury breaking into the top 6 soon they are a good attacking team. D.Edmee, A.Anstead and L.Roberts are very good players.

Another team that have been together for a few seasons now and seem to be developing nicely