Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I do not want us to be promoted...

Why?<p>Well I am quite happy in the Ryman League - I wish to be able to go and support my team at away grounds - not to have to decide between travelling to Yorkshire or watching Concord Rangers.<p>I can see a lot of fans switching to Concord, especially if they are pushing for promotion to the Ryman league next year.<p>Last season, I did not meet one single fans that could honestly say 'I want to see Canvey promoted' - this year I have only met one or two.<p>Anyone else agree?

Dear Mr Bob,<p>Glad you had a nice weekend, but you realise you are due in by 10:00pm. Better get a move on, Sister Ian is on duty tonight and you don't want to be late.

Dear Mr Bob,<p>We have a crisis. Would you mind not coming back tonight?<p>I need your bed for Gazza701 and FleetMan.<p>(Well, they're obviously sleeping together anyway!)

IF U HAVE ONLY SPOKEN TO ONE OR TWO PEOPLE WHO WANT US TO GO UP THEN I SUGGEST YOU WIDEN YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE,EITHER THAT OR READ SOME OF THE MANY SUPPORTIVE POSTINGS ON THIS SITE AND STOP POSTING [****!!****] LIKE THAT. IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER SWITCHING ALLEGIANCE TO ANOTHER CLUB YOU AREN'T THE TYPE OF FAN WANTED OR NEEDED AT CANVEY. GO TO CONCORD WITH YOUR TWO CHUMS AND SWELL THEIR CROWD TO 15.<p>DON'T HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! mad.gif" border="0

DR ZBUNGLE HERE'S A POUND GO GET YOURSELF A LIFE.

FLEETMAN AND I WONT HAVE TIME TO SLEEP TOGETHER, BECAUSE WE WILL BE FAR TOO BUSY TRAVELLING NEXT SEASON TO GROUNDS SUCH AS MARGATE AND YEOVIL.

STILL AT LEAST BOB WONT HAVE TO TRAVEL FAR WILL HE!!

CANVEY SIMPLY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

COME ON U REDS!!!