Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th November - Fixtures, Results

Just read the cockfosters page , and Pete the Greek and Jono , I [****!!****]ing hope the ssml get involved with that as craig bicknell and ampthill have had to pay nearly a grand in fines over nothing near that abuse . Personally I think any thing can be said on the forum but let's see what the ssml do about this after what they did to craig bicknell as I'm [****!!****]ing sure he will be taking this all the way , or was it because something was said about a ref Pete or hoddy Jono , I hope bicknell has read this and will propa have it out with the ssml as they are at most if the ampthill games . We all no you read this ssml people now be consistent and do your job , or do you just not like bicknell and ampthill , be interesting to see what happens

Good result I've heard they physical and well otganised unit.

to behonest I don't know if they had players out or just a really bad day no way should it of been 2.1 we had 10 chances to there 2 1st half and played them of the pitch I'm really shocked to think there 4th and I know it's strange saying that and we only won 2.1 but my boys where shocking infront of goal should of really punished them today but had a black lad upfront and there 10 was good mifield and defense not that good how many players have they lost do you know

Just read the cockfosters page , and Pete the Greek and Jono , I [****!!****]ing hope the ssml get involved with that as craig bicknell and ampthill have had to pay nearly a grand in fines over nothing near that abuse . Personally I think any thing can be said on the forum but let's see what the ssml do about this after what they did to craig bicknell as I'm [****!!****]ing sure he will be taking this all the way , or was it because something was said about a ref Pete or hoddy Jono , I hope bicknell has read this and will propa have it out with the ssml as they are at most if the ampthill games . We all no you read this ssml people now be consistent and do your job , or do you just not like bicknell and ampthill , be interesting to see what happens

Nothing stopping you from reporting it to the SSML if you think any of the comments have breached Competition Rules or FA Rules.

Deserved something today. Thought performance level was good unlucky with two efforts hot the bar and should have had two peno's. still another loss but plenty to take heart from.

How about Lions win? Maybe shouldn't have closed the fosters thread lol

I watched the Winslow game yesterday and thought you were unlucky but they should have been 2 up inside 15 minutes with a couple of great chances. You dominated after that and the number 6 had a very good first half but second half you guys didn't pass the ball to him and everything was down the left side!?

Still a good game from both sides....i think Winslow will improve more as on another day they would have scored a few.

I watched the Winslow game yesterday and thought you were unlucky but they should have been 2 up inside 15 minutes with a couple of great chances. You dominated after that and the number 6 had a very good first half but second half you guys didn't pass the ball to him and everything was down the left side!?

Still a good game from both sides....i think Winslow will improve more as on another day they would have scored a few.

Ah mate should have come and said hello I'd have got you a pint, yeah Ryan Freshwater was unplayable 1st half but after 60 mins I think he tired, he's only 16 just back from trial with Notts County, I think Brentford coming to watch him, hes actually a right back but looked comfortable on the wing. Yeah we getting there couple more to come in from injury and new signings. I hope you enjoyed your visit though and next time give me heads up and if I'm back from London be great to have good old chin wag, I can talk you through some of my goals ;-)

Edited by Winslow Boy

Colney heath manager punched a player on bench?? Anyone got anymore info? Sounds proper funny!!!

I bet the league do nothing. They hand out fines left right and centre for comments on a forum bit allow the same teams to get away with this type of thing over and over. I know a few of you guys read this forum. Sort out these teams of idiots who want to fight every week it's pub league behaviour, this is worse than a few swear words and insults. Cheers.

Ah mate should have come and said hello I'd have got you a pint, yeah Ryan Freshwater was unplayable 1st half but after 60 mins I think he tired, he's only 16 just back from trial with Notts County, I think Brentford coming to watch him, hes actually a right back but looked comfortable on the wing. Yeah we getting there couple more to come in from injury and new signings. I hope you enjoyed your visit though and next time give me heads up and if I'm back from London be great to have good old chin wag, I can talk you through some of my goals ;-)

Hahahaha sounds like i had a result!

Edited by monkeymonkey8