Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 13th/14th/15th November

1-1 with Buckingham Town we battering them though. Ref is not having a good one every call in there favour looked the other way when player kicked out at young R Freshwater who is being targeted with ugly tackles and red doing nothing. Game may be abandoned due to fog I have just heard

Wednesday 14th November

PREMIER DIVISION

HT. Aylesbury United 1 St Margaretsbury 2

Wednesday 14th November

PREMIER DIVISION

FT. Aylesbury United 1 St Margaretsbury 2

A great result for St Mags and a bit of a statement from them me thinks.

Wednesday 14th November

PREMIER DIVISION

1-2 Aylesbury United v St Margaretsbury

HERTS CHARITY SHIELD Quarter Final

0-3 London Lions v Oxhey Jets

BUCKINGHAM CHARITY CUP First Round Second Leg

1-2 Buckingham Town v Winslow United (Winslow United win 3-2 on aggregate)

St Mags are flying at the mo. Still got a few games in hand as well now haven't they ?

Must be Top 5 at least now I would think.

Cracking result against Southall mate.

thanks mate was a proper squeaky bum time game went right down to the 5th pen I'm waiting for the video and then ill upload it just got back from watching ur lot at bucks vinny was playing looked good only caught second half as was in a meeting with sponcers about paying for the new changeing rooms next to the pitch so hopefully stony is going in the right place phill smith stony chairman is really doing the job so hopefully can be contenders in the next 2 seasons :)

thanks mate was a proper squeaky bum time game went right down to the 5th pen I'm waiting for the video and then ill upload it just got back from watching ur lot at bucks vinny was playing looked good only caught second half as was in a meeting with sponcers about paying for the new changeing rooms next to the pitch so hopefully stony is going in the right place phill smith stony chairman is really doing the job so hopefully can be contenders in the next 2 seasons :)

Well if he can sort out facilities with sponsors and back you, you will have every chance. Wish you luck mate, Phil is a good guy and has the money if he sees results to really make things happen.

Ref has done nothing about a Buckingham player lashing out off the ball on James Wardell. Beggars belief.

ron James is the ref I think there needs to be a age limit on these refs most refs I've had are in there 60s how can they keep up with play

Wednesday 14th November

PREMIER DIVISION

1-2 Aylesbury United v St Margaretsbury

St Mags ripped us apart both times we have played them this season they are a very good team and could a should finish in the top four this season.

BUCKINGHAM CHARITY CUP First Round Second Leg

1-2 Buckingham Town v Winslow United (Winslow United win 3-2 on aggregate)

Welldone Winslow United!

Winslow for the cup!

HT: Bedfont Sports 1 Hanwell Town 0

FT: Bedfont Sports 1 Hanwell Town 0

We were the better team and we had loads of chances to score but we couldnt put the ball in the back of the net very disappointed.