Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA trophy

Rich.m

Cambridge fan in peace. Bit surprised about this draw as we are used to being in a separate pot just including Histon and Luton.

Anyway, a club with our heritage has no time for this Micky Mouse Trophy so it would be greatly appreciated for your manager or chairman (do you have chairmen at your level?) to contact the FA to forfeit this tie, to save us the trouble of beating yourselves.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Cambridge fan in peace. Bit surprised about this draw as we are used to being in a separate pot just including Histon and Luton.

Anyway, a club with our heritage has no time for this Micky Mouse Trophy so it would be greatly appreciated for your manager or chairman (do you have chairmen at your level?) to contact the FA to forfeit this tie, to save us the trouble of beating yourselves.

Very amusing!

Looking forward to playing you.

Unfortunately we got turned over in the FA cup by your first team, so hopefully we'll have more luck in the Trophy against the City's second biggest team.

Think we have found eastsides twin! TSFOR do you like birds as well?

Shouldn't you guys be more excited about this game. I've read your worryingly short Wikipedia and apart from some Vase thing you've won, your history is pretty poor.

Us big boys coming to town should help you out financially (so you should be grateful to the FA for allowing such a mismatch) with you surely able to get an attendance of 500 to what will be the biggest game of your history.

Good luck folks!

Edited by TSFOR

Shouldn't you guys be more excited about this game. I've read your worryingly short Wikipedia and apart from some Vase thing you've won, your history is pretty poor.

Us big boys coming to town should help you out financially (so you should be grateful to the FA for allowing such a mismatch) with you surely able to get an attendance of 500 to what will be the biggest game of your history.

Good luck folks!

All this trolling is failing to hide your obvious dread of not being able to live to your near neighbours mighty achievement of getting a result at fortress New Lodge. In all seriousness how many fans do you think you'll bring for this game?

A decent draw for us I think, been a while since we had some good trophy exploits. Can be good fun if you go through a few rounds. Hereford and Exeter spring to mind as decent ties in recent memory

I'm liking TSFOR; he's a tryer.

Good draw and, looking at their away form, definately winnable.

Not too far for their fans to travel either, so could be a reasonable attendance.

Looking forward to it.

All this trolling is failing to hide your obvious dread of not being able to live to your near neighbours mighty achievement of getting a result at fortress New Lodge. In all seriousness how many fans do you think you'll bring for this game?

A decent draw for us I think, been a while since we had some good trophy exploits. Can be good fun if you go through a few rounds. Hereford and Exeter spring to mind as decent ties in recent memory

It is quite hard to predict an attendance for a competition that a majority of our fans don't care about until the 1/4s at least.But I suspect a fair few will make the trip, we have one of the better away supports in our league despite our bad start

I can't see us bringing too many to your place. The FA Trophy really doesn't entice itself to us U's. Its like being in the Football League and having to play in the Johnston's Tinpot Trophy; nobody wants too!

We will probs bring around 200/300 because it's within an hour away. If they make it "all ticket" I would doubt any U's fans would bother to turn up.