Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th November - Fixtures, Results

just one of those things any sort of mistake a keeper makes gets punished like that.

It was a foul on the keeper leading to the ball being dropped and the ball was clearly out of play for second with the fourth being blatantly offside but hey ho........

Officials were shocking yesterday but so were Winslow. and Crawley deserved the win

Ref should have issued a red to either side and the little fat lino was always five yards behind play

Their stock answer to any complaint was 'didnt see it'.

Edited by BUFC

It was a foul on the keeper leading to the ball being dropped and the ball was clearly out of play for second with the fourth being blatantly offside but hey ho........

Officials were shocking yesterday but so were Winslow. and Crawley deserved the win

Ref should have issued a red to either side and the little fat lino was always five yards behind play

Their stock answer to any complaint was 'didnt see it'.

Fair enough we have had no luck this year with decisions but having been told how poor we were first 20 minutes we got what we deserved

It was a foul on the keeper leading to the ball being dropped and the ball was clearly out of play for second with the fourth being blatantly offside but hey ho

Keeps - You're bound to say that though aren't you

Keeps - How many miles is the round trip from Hockley to Elmfields Gate out of interest

Care to name the fixture?

Well either Berkhamsted v Southend Manor or Takeley v Hertford Town, how is Football Man out of interest

From NLM

FA Carlsberg Vase ~ Second Round Proper

Oxhey Jets 4

(D.Butler 32, L.Putman 50,65,82)

Cockfosters 0

Admission: £6 (includes a decent 36-page programme) / Attendance: 67

An enjoyable cup tie between two high-flying sides from different divisions of the Spartan South Midlands League. First half was pretty tight, with scoring chances at a premium, but the second half belonged to Jets' hotshot Lewis Putman who added another hat-trick to the 33 goals he's already scored this season! Quite remarkable. Expected a bit more from Fosters though.

Yeah. He's done really well for us. Made some outstanding saves, just one of those things any sort of mistake a keeper makes gets punished like that. He certainly not alone in our side making a mistake or two. Second goal for instance it's criminal to stop as a player just because you think ball is out of play. Bad 15 minutes killed us mate. Done now, move on they'll train hard and have to put it right on Saturday

youve got lee Sissons signed on for you In my opinion I'd play him all day long bit shakey on he's kicks but great shot stopper George played for me beginning season and made some mistakes lee Sissons I played all season with great goalie

Lee disappeared don't know what's the situation with him. He had a blinder v Codicote then don't know if he's been heard from since very good from what I saw

Edited by Winslow Boy

Lee disappeared don't know what's the situation with him. He had a blinder v Codicote then don't know if he's been heard from since very good from what I saw

i see him when u played Buckingham town Wednesday said he was still playing for you I would defo have him as num 1

i see him when u played Buckingham town Wednesday said he was still playing for you I would defo have him as num 1

Oh right don't know where he disappeared too then. As I say George done very well for us in difficult circumstances young keeper with loads of potential. Lee from what I saw was a very good keeper too against Codicote he was unbelievable.

Fat Albert - Actually he's a very good keeper to be fair, his dad just sells him short at Club's such as Winslow United, Cranfield United, Stony Stratford and Bowers & Pitsea and always gives him too much to do behind poor defences, Banks, Shilton, Clemence,Yashin and Schmeical would all look useless in those sides

Fat Albert - Actually he's a very good keeper to be fair, his dad just sells him short at Club's such as Winslow United, Cranfield United, Stony Stratford and Bowers & Pitsea and always gives him too much to do behind poor defences, Banks, Shilton, Clemence,Yashin and Schmeical would all look useless in those sides

yea funny that

Have you watched him then Rhodes?

Just seems he is a young keeper who needs time to progress but so i hear he gets put forward by his Dad as a no 1 at this level which may be a little early. Don't want to knock the kid but pushy dads ruin players. Gaffer Cain would have a better insight than me though as he has managed him

Have you watched him then Rhodes?....yes

Just seems he is a young keeper who needs time to progress but so i hear he gets put forward by his Dad as a no 1 ..you hear wrong

Don't want to knock the kid .........well dont

Gaffer Cain would have a better insight than me though as he has managed him.....i look forward to seeing him on 26/1/13