Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 19th/20th/21st November

How many people were there out of interest ?

Never been to there ground before and even though i dont like football grounds with athletics tracks around them i hoping to visit the place when we play them in December.

It's grim mate. Teams need Sherpa guides to get from changing rooms to pitch. Not much better for spectators either

i hoping to visit the place when we play them in December.

Have this one pencilled in myself as I am visiting folks that weekend, other option is Colney Heath v Dunstable Town

Have this one pencilled in myself as I am visiting folks that weekend, other option is Colney Heath v Dunstable Town

Any updates on tomorrow. Heard there is rain on the way sat morning.

The groundsman has told me its doubtful but then again groundsmen will always do their upmost to protect the playing surface. Have not been informed that the club have arranged a pitch inspection so your guess is as good as mine. But just for the record it has been a delightful autumnal day in Yorkshire today, sunshine and no rain.

The groundsman has told me its doubtful but then again groundsmen will always do their upmost to protect the playing surface. Have not been informed that the club have arranged a pitch inspection so your guess is as good as mine. But just for the record it has been a delightful autumnal day in Yorkshire today, sunshine and no rain.

Haha cool. Cheers.

Eighteen was the official crowd. Not sure how many watched from the warmth of the bar as I never went up there.

That is a poor crowd.

Those who watched from the bar are wimps ;)

Any updates on tomorrow. Heard there is rain on the way sat morning.

http://www.ihertfordshire.co.uk/weather/

No13..it wasn't the best of games was it?

With only a minute to go it should of been Row Z from the defender. A case of "They can't score from there"

I think The Tigers will improve.... it's a shame to see them nr the bottom of the table...they had a decent team when they were at Kingsbury.. anyone know what has happened to Edson Cata who was a forward for them? He was decent player