Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 11th/12th December

And I can confirm Pete looks after number one when it comes to getting a hot drink at half time

Well done to Haringey for getting this game on and saving me from a night in front of the telly!

My first visit to the club in a while and I have to give credit for the strides made in taking the club forward. The clubhouse has recieved an amazing makeover and now resembles a place people should be proud of. Decent well stocked bar, plush furnishings and somewhere that looks like its gonna do well in terms of private hire.

Haringey have also secured a great sponsorship deal with a company with national advertising.

The changing rooms are now located under the main stand and lead straight out onto the pitch.

Also, myself and my 3 colleagues were looked after excellently by the chairman, providing us with a nice hot cup of tea at half time, at no charge. I'm told we would have been invited into the boardroom for a biscuit or two but Pete the Greek had snaffled them all and not left a crumb in sight.

On the football side, Haringey were well worth the win against a wasteful opponent.

All in all, a pleasant visit this evening. I see Haringey going from strength to strength in the next few seasons under the stewardship of some really good football people. Good luck to them all.

Well done to Haringey for getting this game on and saving me from a night in front of the telly!

My first visit to the club in a while and I have to give credit for the strides made in taking the club forward. The clubhouse has recieved an amazing makeover and now resembles a place people should be proud of. Decent well stocked bar, plush furnishings and somewhere that looks like its gonna do well in terms of private hire.

Haringey have also secured a great sponsorship deal with a company with national advertising.

The changing rooms are now located under the main stand and lead straight out onto the pitch.

Also, myself and my 3 colleagues were looked after excellently by the chairman, providing us with a nice hot cup of tea at half time, at no charge. I'm told we would have been invited into the boardroom for a biscuit or two but Pete the Greek had snaffled them all and not left a crumb in sight.

On the football side, Haringey were well worth the win against a wasteful opponent.

All in all, a pleasant visit this evening. I see Haringey going from strength to strength in the next few seasons under the stewardship of some really good football people. Good luck to them all.

Can't disagree with any of that from when we visited a couple of weeks ago!

Can't disagree with any of that from when we visited a couple of weeks ago!

Thanks guys, it really is appreciated, we are trying to develop and improve and we are keen to look after all of the people who visit from our own supporters to the oppo team and fans . It's been a struggle but nearly there.

The name of the game is enjoyment all round and if we can contribute to that by providing better facilities then I for one am well happy. Hope the others who visit this season and beyond will enjoy what we have on offer.

PS TV's soon as well Yippee !!!