Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Accrington Stanley

Quote:
Richard C said:
Affor, Abott, Sodje, Stadhardt and Barr are going to have shots at goal to keep the crowd entertained!!!

Sorry to break up the humour, but I still can't understand why Che comes in for so much stick. As the club website reliably informs me, Che is our 10th highest career goalscorer of all time. Compared to the Fleet exploits of Afor (legendary pint-sized striker who never found the net for the Fleet), Abbott (great in reserve games/friendlies, but failed to score in the handful of Conference games that he played), Sodje (thunderbolt of a goal against Nuneaton but mainly unimpressive after that) and Barr (classic miss over the bar against Farnborough at home last season), Che is clearly the odd one out on this list. Okay, he wasn't exactly Steve Portway, but a prolific goalscorer for us all the same.

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
And now plays for Margit so deserves everything he gets!! wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Well, John, I don't mind banter related to his new club - that's just part and parcel of the local rivalry aspect to the game. However, people who suggest that Che wasn't a valuable player for us are just plain wrong.