Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Step 6 Applicants

If anybody knows of any team applying for promotion from Step 7 to Step 6, can they please post in this thread? Thanks.

Gloucester Senior League

Tuffley Rovers (for Hellenic D1 West)

Hampshire Premier League

Locks Heath FC (for Wessex First Division)

West Midlands League Division 1

Bilston Town (for West Midlands Premier League)

Somerset Premier League

Ashton & Backwell United (for Western League Division 1)

Somerset Premier League

Minehead FC (for Western League Division 1)

Anglian Combination League

Cromer Town (for Eastern Counties Division 1)

Hi Chris, hope things get better for Colliers Wood United in the New Year.

Which three teams would they be then, if I may ask?

Rhyl FC have, apparently, applied for membership of the North West Counties 1st Division along with a team from the Isle of Man.

Rhyl FC have, apparently, applied for membership of the North West Counties 1st Division along with a team from the Isle of Man.

Deja Vu ???

Sounds like a similar scenario to the CCL !!

:ph34r:

That's what I thought as well, John!

I wonder if Smudge has a cousin up in the North West Counties area ;)

A soon to be reformed Neath FC are, apparently, looking at a spot in either the Western League Division 1 or Hellenic Division 1 West.

Hi Alan,

From what I hear from way out west, the new Neath FC are planning to pay the Severn Bridge Crossing fees for visiting teams as a compromise for being allowed into the English league system.

The FAW shafted Neath, and I cannot see Neath being in the FAW's plans for the Welsh Premier League next season. The Gnoll Rugby Ground is more than good enough to be able to host Step 6 football, and with Neath RFC also struggling for revenue it could be an interesting venture.

A number of Western League and Hellenic sides often venture into South and West Wales for pre-season games, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility. The FA would have to rubber stamp it though.

As for the Isle of Man, I am sure that they too will have to scratch a few backs in order to get in. However, let's see what they can offer and if their ground (I presume that it will be the National Stadium in Douglas) is good enough then I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed in.

In times when we are losing clubs left, right and centre, it must surely be a good thing to have more clubs joining the pyramid?

Staffordshire County Senior League

Hanley Town (for North West Counties 1st Division)

Also applying for membership of the North West Counties 1st Division are Widnes Vikings FC and 1874 Northwich.

• 2 weeks later...

Wiltshire Premier League

Chippenham Park FC (for Hellenic League Division 1 West) - Chippenham Park FC are ground-sharing with Chippenham Town at Hardenhuish Park, so ground-grading is no problem.

Archived