Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 22nd December - Fixtures, Results

Saturday 22nd December

(Kick Off 3.00pm unless stated)

PREMIER DIVISION

Berkhamsted v Leverstock Green

Dunstable Town v Biggleswade United

Hadley v Oxhey Jets

Hanwell Town v Holmer Green

Hertford Town v Colney Heath

Hillingdon Borough v Harefield United

London Colney v Aylesbury United

London Tigers v Haringey Borough

Stotfold v Ampthill Town

Tring Athletic v AFC Dunstable

DIVISION ONE

Buckingham Athletic v Winslow United

Chesham United Reserves v Amersham Town

Codicote v Hoddesdon Town

Crawley Green v Cranfield United

Harpenden Town v Kentish Town

Langford v Bedford

London Lions v Cockfosters (Kick Off 2.00pm)

New Bradwell St Peter v Stony Stratford Town

Sun Postal Sports v Kings Langley

Wodson Park v Welwyn Garden City

HERTS INTERMEDIATE CUP Third Round

Kings Langley Reserves v Lemsford

Saturday 22nd December

(Kick Off 3.00pm unless stated)

PREMIER DIVISION

Hanwell Town v Holmer Green

I will be there if its on :unsure:

Looks very doubtful to be on but biggest crowd if the day and biggest game will be bitter derby grudge match us at Ath. We desperate for it to be on

WB I heard through the grape vine travellers Aylesbury are looking to ground share at Winslow ? Any truth in this

WB I heard through the grape vine travellers Aylesbury are looking to ground share at Winslow ? Any truth in this

Can't say I've heard anything about a groundshare with anyone mate but I think a couple of seasons ago they talked to us about it. Not sure we can groundshare with anyone really cos of reserves and youth teams. The money etc would be great but long term wouldn't be a good move for us

I heard there will be no reserves next season ?

Really I haven't heard that I'd be surprised as we need somewhere for young lads to be filtered in. I'm sure whatever decision is made will be made in best interests of the club. I need your sources mate I'm way out the loop will be even further as I'm moving to North West for work. Does anyone know what non league scene is like around Liverpool?

Really I haven't heard that I'd be surprised as we need somewhere for young lads to be filtered in. I'm sure whatever decision is made will be made in best interests of the club. I need your sources mate I'm way out the loop will be even further as I'm moving to North West for work. Does anyone know what non league scene is like around Liverpool?

http://nwcfl.com/clubpage-home.php

Can't say I've heard anything about a groundshare with anyone mate but I think a couple of seasons ago they talked to us about it. Not sure we can groundshare with anyone really cos of reserves and youth teams. The money etc would be great but long term wouldn't be a good move for us

I heard there will be no reserves next season ?

Call youself Winslow Boy come on get up to speed ;)

Marine FC or AFC Liverpool maybe ?

Call youself Winslow Boy come on get up to speed ;)

Marine FC or AFC Liverpool maybe ?

I know mate haha yeah it'll have to be someone half decent with decent size crowd. That's if I have the time to be fair.

I know mate haha yeah it'll have to be someone half decent with decent size crowd. That's if I have the time to be fair.

Goodluck with the move.

Will you catch any SSML games before you move ?

Goodluck with the move.

Will you catch any SSML games before you move ?

I hoped to but weather looks to have made that a no go. I'll certainly try and get back once to see Winslow before end of the season.

Cheers mate.