Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 0 - 1 AFC Hornchurch

Rich.m

I was getting annoyed at some of the silly posts, I won't be bothering you again.

Tam was being booed for a short period near the end of the game, not for diving if that's what you're suggesting.

The Welling supporters disagree and obviously think he is a cheat.

http://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t52097276/welling-united-vs-afc-hornchurch-match-report/

Of which we at least looked dangerous but yes I agree,two poor team performances.

Since we did the videos,we have only ever put goal highlights,not challenges that result in cards.

We aren't going to start now because one of your players made a stupid challenge.

From where I was,he went right through him,it was a stupid,needless challenge,had I been ref it would probably of been a yellow but I can see why it was given a red,I really can't see how they can overturn it,the referee would have to admit he was wrong after watching the video and can you really see that happening???

Sorry, back again.

That would have been the Welling highlights you saw, not ours. We only ever show goals.

You beat us in the FA cup, and I admitted at the time that you were easily the better team and congratulated you. I think we should have lost in the ESC to you as well, bad goalkeeping got us through.

Now, in my opinion, we were the better team, 11 v 11 or 11 v 10 we were still the better team.

I didn't see the incident with the Red card, if it was invalid, then I hope it gets retracted, but I honestly don't believe it would have made a significant difference.

sure I saw a video of a yellow card dive from your game Boxing Day, . Or did I dream it?

You didn't dream it - it was from the Welling cameraman.

Look, I have no gripe against your club. I was asked by your secretary to send him footage of the incident which I did as soon as I got home. I tried to help you out and I was more than happy to do so. Posting a contentious incident on a public website helps no-one in my opinion.

Sorry you don't like it.

agree. I was thinking that the 'dive' was on YouTube under the hornchurch channel so presumed it was a hornchurch cameraman. Apologies.

there's no doubt it was a turning point in the game, red card offence or not a red card offence.

I don't think they thought he was a cheat,I think they just think he sounded like a girl when he went down screaming after the 8th challenge on him,all of which were given as fouls

Posted by a JgFc from the Welling forum

Welling United vs AFC Hornchurch Match Report

Printer Friendly

7 should have been booked for simulation again (Never seen a player booed so many times at PVR for their antics, hes on a different planet to Ricky). Tomlinson should have been sent off. Had already been booked for one foul then went in late on Kinch (Mark mentions it above). The only thing wrong with this ref is he falls for the platoon screams too many times. He did ok though as most have done this season apart from one or two who we all know about.

Over all we have had some decent refs this season. One or two poor ones but we havent had out favourite refs yet, then it could get interesting and show how lucky we have been with decent refs for a lot of games this season.

I guess that's the difference between a small part time pub team that can act professional, show class & give a warm welcome.

Posted by a JgFc from the Welling forum

Welling United vs AFC Hornchurch Match Report

Printer Friendly

7 should have been booked for simulation again (Never seen a player booed so many times at PVR for their antics, hes on a different planet to Ricky). Tomlinson should have been sent off. Had already been booked for one foul then went in late on Kinch (Mark mentions it above). The only thing wrong with this ref is he falls for the platoon screams too many times. He did ok though as most have done this season apart from one or two who we all know about.

Over all we have had some decent refs this season. One or two poor ones but we havent had out favourite refs yet, then it could get interesting and show how lucky we have been with decent refs for a lot of games this season.

I guess that's the difference between a small part time pub team that can act professional, show class & give a warm welcome.

You can't do that,according to you trolling is evil

The 7 got done for diving at the bridge for a tom daleyesque effort and whilst he was "fouled" 2 or 3 times at welling early they were not bad fouls and he milked them. It may have been just the 2 games but i havent seen many players go down so much so easily.

The Ex Chelmsford wide man now on the kent coast stands out.

Theres a difference between getting free kicks through pace and trickery and forcing players to bring you down and just going to ground and screaming all the time even if sometimes there is contact and others none.

Edited by JgFc