Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 5th January - Fixtures, Results

Wheres gary jallow gone

Glad you are getting your chance Dom.

Gary has had to step away from Football for a bit for personal reasons, and i've been lucky enough to have the chance to play again. I would be playing tomorrow, if i wasn't working. Hope to keep the shirt for Saturday, and build on the success of the weekend.

Our game was certainly interesting. Will leave it at that as I don't want to get a fine! Well done to WGC better team on the day.

Karen sure your manager will let you know what the interesting bits are.

Yes I heard the sending-off's were somewhat debatable. On a personal note our manager was very impressed with the hospitality shown to him and the players and as such has awarded you the highest mark possible. Have e-mailed both the club and the league with his comments.

Yes I heard the sending-off's were somewhat debatable. On a personal note our manager was very impressed with the hospitality shown to him and the players and as such has awarded you the highest mark possible. Have e-mailed both the club and the league with his comments.

Which game was this?

Played and got MOM for Southall today. Pitch was shocking, and that was it at their best. Their Captain played well again, i remember him bossing the game last year when i went there with Cockfosters, but happy to get back between the sticks again, and 3 points was well deserved. #thisiswhyweplay

Who awarded you MOM?

I thought the striker was decent for Southall and would have been in with a shout.

Not a bad sign for us boys if the keeper was MOM - although how good was the 2nd WGC goal?

I am sure the pitch has been better than it was :) although I cant say I enjoyed pulling round my 14st in the middle of the boggy park!

Thanks a lot, spoke to our secretary and he confirmed receipt. Much appreciated. I am sure the assistant winning the card helped.

Who awarded you MOM?

I thought the striker was decent for Southall and would have been in with a shout.

Not a bad sign for us boys if the keeper was MOM - although how good was the 2nd WGC goal?

I am sure the pitch has been better than it was :) although I cant say I enjoyed pulling round my 14st in the middle of the boggy park!

El Capitan. It was for the save at 2-1. otherwise an unremarkable game from me. I think it was just to make sure i didn't leave while they need me :-)

2nd goal was decent. Any overhead kick in the box looks good, luckily for us the game was won by then

El Capitan. It was for the save at 2-1. otherwise an unremarkable game from me. I think it was just to make sure i didn't leave while they need me :-)

2nd goal was decent. Any overhead kick in the box looks good, luckily for us the game was won by then

Too honest for your own good Dom....fair play to ya

I wasnt captain mate that was no 10 Draper...I was the fat one in the middle pinging it no 8. You did well mate - you made a good save at 2-1 and another one in the 2nd half..and definitely tipped my left footed corner over the bar...shock the ref got it wrong. Well done though and good luck

New players but same old story. I give up haha. 2-0 down Seanla misses penalty at end of 1st half.

Seanla ??? Not Claude Seanla is it ?

He played for my old club Concord Rangers last year & got the winner in the derby v Canvey.

Looked ok when I saw him.

Seanla ??? Not Claude Seanla is it ?

He played for my old club Concord Rangers last year & got the winner in the derby v Canvey.

Looked ok when I saw him.

That's him he got the early goal tonight apparently had a mare his first game but did well v Kentish (scored)and doing well tonight prob just a bit rusty.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Decent player, been around the block at a much higher level. Get him fit & he'll be a strong player for you, providing you keep hold of him.

Decent player, been around the block at a much higher level. Get him fit & he'll be a strong player for you, providing you keep hold of him.

Yeah that's what I heard. Think manager has said we will try and move him on to a higher club. But think we will get at least ten games out of him. Training twice a week so should get fit soon

Edited by Winslow Boy